The pain is real

Recap:

I gotta say my hair is long, when I don't put up in a ponytail. It's up to my knee, which is quite long for me. I felt something close to me. Then I just noticed something, where was my inner the whole time. I mean she wasn't with me, when I was training with the Akatsuki. I'll ask her later. Right now I'm tried and beat. I went to bed forgetting to tell hokage. I knew I was going to regret it later.

----------------------------------------------

(Team 7)
(Sasuke PoV)

-She's hiding something. I just know it, I'll find out no matter.-

(Sakura PoV)

-Why did she come back, she's better off died.-

(Naruto PoV)

-I'll find out, what she's hiding out before Sasuke does.-

(Kakashi PoV)

-Why did she come back. After all she's just a monster. She betrayed us.-

(No PoV)

Team 7 were close to Ako's house, just incase she'll do something. But also it was their mission set by their sensei. Kakashi, the Copy ninja. The kids were in shock, when they heard the same voice that been singing for most of the nights. Were sang by Ako.

Near to the forest of death, Ash was there. Waiting for his friend to come back. Not knowing that Ako was already back. A similar voice reached to he's fluffy ears. Ash gave up on finding Ako for months. But still was ready to hear.'Ako is back.' , however still no sign for her.

(Ako PoV)

I sighed. I had to I mean just have to go. Can I go later?
(Italic-Itachi normal-Ako bold- inner bold&italic- Ako and inner together)

No you can't
Huh Itachi?
Yes
Your invading my land, my mind.
Say it kid, why do we have to though?
W-who was t-t-hat?
Oh her, my inner. Can I ask you a favour?
Sure
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MIND

He left my mind. I think I broke him. Well who gives a shit. I send a letter instead of tell the third hokage. I got paper and pen, then I started to write everything that I needed to say.

Dear hokage,

I just want to say that team 7 are 'trying' to track me down or follow me. But this letter is for Itachi. I used my powers to see the past and to see people's past. Me being me, I accidentally looked at Itachi. And asked him if he wanted to come back because I saw his soul. He's soul is white not black. (White soul means innocent. Black soul well you could guess). I found out that Danzo is helping the Akastuki and Madara.

Yes I know that Madara is supposed to be 'dead'. But he isn't dead, I'll explain it later. Anyway I just need to tell you the people in Akatsuki are forced to be in that group. If you want to talk to me in person, please do. I can tell you the people who others think that they are dead. In another time.

Itachi really wants to come back to Konoha and start to live there like normal. I, Ako Delauter Emblem suggest this is a good idea. And could help the Uchiha clan become a better and less emotion-less. However there not only Itachi and Sasuke that are surviving. There are 4 survivors altogether. Also if you were thinking to meet me please do very soon.