Bringing someone from the dead

A/n: this picture is so adorable.

Recap:

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Lord pray for me.

-----------------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

Oh god. Everyone came running. The third hokage, Sebastian, lots of doctors, nurses and some random ninjas. That I don't even know. Great. I looked them and have the 'what' look.

I looked around for answers, then I remembered that I was in a hospital.
"Ohh" I said giving my closed eyes smiles, when I really don't care. After I told them to leave, I jumped out of the window. And ran towards the K.I.A thing.

Wanting to speak to someone. Someone dead. I need someone that I could talk to that knows Kakashi and Obito. Rin? Yeah. I started to make hand signs to make the reviving the dead jutsu. I know it's the first to be in English. Not Latin. I think?

If any one that's human will die using this jutsu. I'm not human so I can do this. Dark light starts to swirl around me. Until a faint figure appears. I smirked.
"Hello Rin." 

"Hello, um" I forgot she doesn't know me name. So I said.
"Ako"

"Ah hello Ako!" She says excitedly. I couldn't help myself smile.
"I need a question for you to answer. Do you want to be alive again?" I asked seriously. She nods and asked why.
"Something is going to happen that will lead to war. And one of people who lead will do this war for revenge. That person wants to kill Kakashi for breaking a certain promise. And I want Kakashi to be happy. So?" I took a deep breath in and out.
"If it's to stop war. I'll do anything for the people who are fighting against the war." She says.

"Ok one more question you do age when you dead? Right?" I asked. She nods and replied.
"People think you don't age when you dead but you do." I nod telling her that I'll do it now. She smiles, wanting to see Kakashi.

"Artium obscurorum : et resurgere a mortuis jutsu!" (Dark arts:rise from the dead jutsu) All of the leaves starts to swirl around Rin. While she's glowing. I smiled, when she looks at her hands. After half an hour, the glowing stops so as the leaves. She looks at her self, shocked.

I grabbed her hands. To show her that she's alive again. She started to cry her own river. Her body grown making her have her breasts bigger. She's a lot taller. Her hair seems to grow up to her boobs. However she's still wearing the clothes that she died in.

I pulled her to make a surprise for both people.
"Where are we going?" Rin asks. I didn't say anything but run faster to a certain someone's house.

(10 minutes later)

We arrived at his house. I knocked on the door twice and hid behind Rin. He opens the door and starts to cry. I smiled sadly. I knew that his teammates death effected him. I pushed Rin forward, making her to say something. I leave, not wanting to make a big thing over this.

Great what to do now? Hm. I need to find a place that would be good, to see clouds and stars. I went on top of the hokage mountain, and sat on the first hokages head. This is a nice place to see clouds. You can feel the wind better here and your so high up. But not a good place for star glazing. Oh well.

I stayed there for q good couple of hours. Shit. They might know that I left the hospital. Nah they won't care. No they will, the hokag-
"Ako the hokage wants to meet you and this is urgent." The ANBU say, with a mask of a dog. That's the hokage's ANBU. Pray for me mum and dad. I'm gonna die.

I teleport to his office. Seeing him doing paper work. With the letter about Itachi. And all about him joining the village again.
"I'm here hokage-sama."

"Ah I see, it's true. Your back, anyway would you please explain about Madara being alive?" He asked. I sighed. This is going to a veerrrryyyy long story. I took a big deep breath in.

"So basically, when he was alive, he found out the truth of the Uchiha stone thingy. It was about the six path and how the whole thing of chakra started. Anyway when he was fighting the 1 Hokage, right at the near end of the battle. He bit the first arm and swallowed the 1st flesh. Then when he fell he made him self look dead, but he had some chakra left to keep him alive. Then the hokage left and whatever the 1st did to make himself dead. Yeah that happened, then Madara went back to his hideout and spit the flesh and somehow healed himself." I panted. He looks at me with worry and shocked.
"Also is there anyone alive that many think they are dead?" He asked. I nod.
"Madara, Obito and Rin but I made her alive so yea."

"Rin? As in Kakashi's teammate?" He asked again. I nod and smiled at him."Where is she?"
"In Kakashi's house. Enjoy their moment." He calls dog to find Kakashi and Rin. He didn't tell me to leave. Which will be hard.

(10 minutes later)

How am I not dead? Kakashi is there glaring me like there's no tomorrow. Rin there being all happy and innocent, while she doesn't know this is happening BEHIND HER.

I kept mumbling "How am I not dead?" I swear if looks can kill.

"So where's minato-sensei?" Rin asked. The whole area became tense. Ah Kakashi didn't say. Of course she was killed before the nine- I mean kurama attack. I mean I don't blame him. He looks so innocent when he was a little baby foxy. Hm I should talk to him. See if can help naruto and if they can both work together. I have a weird feeling that I am connected to Kurama. Might be my imagination.

"He's dead Rin, but Imma make alive soon. Don't worry I won't be leaving his wife." I said smirking. All the attention comes to me. I flipped my hair and walked out. Standing behind the door. I just had to, no cant "FLIPPED MY HAIR LIKE A BOSS!!!!!" I shouted.

I walked home, humming I'm sexy and I know it.i was greeted by Sebastian, with a tray that had a cup of tea. Ready. And wait what's that. A letter?

-----------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it.

Make sure you comment and vote if you like. Who do you want Ako is going to be with. Voting time!

Kakashi&Ako
Gaara&Ako
Itachi&Ako
Sasuke&Ako
Naruto&Ako
Neji&Ako
Shikamaru&Ako

This is your choice. I personally think Kakashi and Ako. Then Rin can be with Obito.