A calm face

Recap:

(Ako PoV)

It's about time that old son of a female dog strike. I feel so bad for dog. He was the kindest but now he is tainted with darkness. What's worse is that he just had to be a spy for Danzo. I mean of all people why Danzo. With that guy, his face basically screams rape! Rape! Rape! And his arm, oh god no that arm. I feel so sad for the clan.

--------------------------------------------

(Ako POV)

No. let's forget the clan and think about that son of a female dog. I pulled out scroll, which had all of my to do list or my future ideas that I might change.

1.  Make sure the third doesn't die. Check.
2. Kill Snake. Check.
3. Meet SHINee. Fail. Wait I could just go to another world doesn't  that mean I could meet them?
4. find my parents in this world. Half check.
5. Kill Danzo. Fail.
6. Be the leader of the ANBU root thing. Fail.
7. Turn 18 in my human body. Fail but check.
8. Kill Madara. Fail.
9. Stop the fourth war. Fail.
10. Make Obito innocent. Fail.
11. Revive Rin. Check.
12. Make Naruto meet his parent. Fail.
13. Free the tailed beast. Fail.
14. Save Gaara. Fail.

There's to much to do. Fudge it. I'm going to my world. To meet SHINee, like now. I'll just tell old man that I'm taking a break.
A=Ako
Om= old man.
A- Oi!
...
Om- whose there?!
A- Um me?
Om- Ako! I nearly had a heart attack.
A-Sorry anyway I just want to say that I'm going to my world. To meet someone famous.
Om- Okay but you need to come back very soon.
A-K bye!

It's so good to back home. Well not really, I lived in London. But hey! I always wanted to go to South Korea to meet and go to concerts. Like a normal teenager would do. But shit. I'm like 20 now. It takes  5 months in an anime world but here in the real would be 16 years or something. I felt a vibration, where my butt should be. I checked and saw my phone. Someone was calling me. But I don't know who it is, so I just left it. I'm walking down the street, I started to notice some people staring at me or gossiping. I felt the vibration again, I took out my phone and saw Jessie not Jessie J but my oldest friend? Is calling me, I mean she never calls only if it's an emergency. I answered, while placing my phone up against my ear. "Hello?" I replied.
"OMG you finally answer, we're worried sick." I heard a very faint crying at background.Huh? Why were they worried sick.
"What do you mean?"
"You've been missing for 16 years! The police stopped the case about 8 years ago. I didn't believe what they said. I kept calling you, in hope that you would answer." I smiled.
"Well I guess your hope worked. Anyway I got to go, I'll call you later and that's a promise. Bye!" I ended the call, knowing what she would do.

I pulled out my hairband and pulled my hair into a ponytail position. My eyes widen, my hair is still white. And it looks natural. That's why people looked at me weirdly. Oh well. Once I put my hair into a ponytail, I walked around memorising the whole place I was. Once I finished it was dark and I could smell a group of drunk men laugh together probably raped someone.

I sat on the bench, while I watched these drunk men come closer. One of the men grabbed my arm. But my skills acted quickly, so i twisted the man's arm and flipped him so his back bashed against the ground.
"OH! Look at that she's feisty, I love that." One of the guys said to group, but I could see a little glint in his eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him . Now my boobs were pressing up against his chest. I truly felt disgusted. I kneeled his 'sun doesn't shine' area. He pushed me, which caused me to fall on the ground. The others pinned my hands and legs down to the ground. The guy that's standing over me starts to unzip his trousers . I remained calm but I was screaming help. Like normal person would do if they are in my position. I could hear 6 footsteps running closer.

I pulled my hands and legs together, and that made the other men hit their head against each other. They fall down. I closed my eyes, since I don't want my eyes to be tainted my something terrible. I use my sixth sense, I sense people hiding. Might be the six people I heard. I could sense the guy holding his stick getting ready. I nearly puked. I felt his arms around my hips. No! I smirked and opened my eyes.
"Come on baby." I said bitting my lips in a sexy way. He smiled but you could tell he wasn't.
" let's do it on that tree." I pointed at a tree which was close to the 6 people. He pulled me and walked to the tree. He pushed my hard against the tree. I placed my arms around his neck and i moved closer to his ear and said."Sorry I was just trying my acting skills." I pressed him pressure point and he fell on the ground.

I looked at the group who were watching me. They stood up slowly.
"Starting from the bottom now we're here!" I said. I turned around and laughed.
"Sorry, it was temping." I smiled.
"Sorry, we heard screaming, so we ran here saw this happening." Minho said with a worrying look on his face.
"It's fine, I kind of screamed on purpose." I bowed down. I saw and older man, which I'm thinking he is the manager.
"Sorry for concerning you." I bowed.
"It's fine, do you have a job?" The manager asked.
"No, why?" I asked.
-----------------------------------------
1022-words

To be continued.
Please comment, vote and share some ideas with me. I'm 100% that I would add your ideas and say it's from you.
Bye!