Flashback

Recap:

I summoned my creature. Whispers. He only whispers to his masters and masters relatives. He is very secretive, therefore getting the job quick and done.

 He is very secretive, therefore getting the job quick and done

(Still Sung-hoon PoV)

As I'm stuck with these brats. I try to find a way which will be easier to defeat, those tree being. However, as we are at war, all my mother and I knows, is that this is no fight with just mere humans. No. It's also humans and demons.

Although, we knew there was some nobles that disagreed having my mother as Queen. We did not know that they will go this far. I heard the leaves brush against each other, ahead of us, we saw some tree human thing. We decided to leave it, as there's some humans who will fight them off.

(Ako PoV)

I left my son believing he will help team 7. Yes I know, you may be wondering why I have not said my team. I'm the odd one out simple right? The one that's not human. I could feel the level of hatred, that's ahead of me.

Once I got there, most of the kages are injured serverly. They looked at me with a glare. Mainly A. I just stood there and blinked, the blinked.
"Ah. I just got back here from my house. It's nice to meet you." I bowed down.
"Why are you here?" asked Gaara.
"Um, I just came here to see, how wonderful the blood is in this war. Nah I came to help you. But damn boi, when have you become so hot?" I answered. I clapped my hands, faced Madara.
"And you, young boy why did you make a deal with the demons?" I asked as I charged him with my sword.

(2 sword from the left)

We had a full on fight. Everything was done in a blink of an eye. All you could see, was the our weapons colliding. I stabbed him in the arm. I got a flashback.

(Flashback)
"So there's a deal?" Said madara.
"Yes, remember what will happen. You will be the king of the world, but in exchange you will give us her." The unknown man said. "How will I know if she's her?" Madara asked.
"You will know if she has white hair and looks inhumanly beautiful." The unknown man answered.
(Flashback ended)

I couldn't help but think that voice seems so familiar to me. I bit my lips, not to hard. Didn't want my vampire self to go out of control.

"Ah, so you're the girl that I meant to find and give." Madara gives out an evil laugh.
"Um, what are you talking about?" I asked.
"This will make it easier!" He charges at me with his shield? Like why would you carry it.
"I name thy air to come one with the force!" I called out to the elements angels. Making me disappear. I appeared in the air falling, as soon I see that I brought my wings. But I couldn't. I had to fake being injured so he will go. I 'fell' making a dent in the ground. Closing my eyes, I slowed my heart beat.
----------------------------------
A/n: sorry I didn't update like I said, it's because I started my GCSE and yea if you have that system where you live then u understand me. Don't worry I'll be back soon by the end of this week there should be eyes of bangtan boys update and then the black butler. If not then SPAM ME