Meeting my butler?

(A/n if ur wondering what anime is the picture is from it's Black butler)
Recap:

We could see the gate up ahead. I looked at them and transported all of us outside the office.

(Ako PoV)

-this is it- I knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'come in', I opened the door. I saw his face with shock and about to call his ANBU in, but right when he was going to say any thing I spoke over him saying."Hello hokage-Sama I need to tell you they are not here for any fighting but they just want to a member of the leaf village."
"Umm, fine but they will be watch by ANBU 24/7. Till I trust them." Hokage told both of them and they nodded.
"Where's your team?" The hokage ask me.
"I don't want to think about it or tell you about it." I spat. I bowed and left the room and saw Lucifer. With a guy that had black hair, styled weirdly but looks hot, his eyes are red. He's wearing a suit.(a/n he is Sebastian from black butler. Shh I am fangirling inside.)

"Hi, what's up?" I asked, unsure to trust the guy.
"Hello. Mistress, I need to leave the world because of someone has the secret of us. The guy will be your butler. I need to go." He said, leaving us alone.
"Um, hello?" I said but it was more of a question.
"Hello, mistress. From now I will take any order from you without a second thought. My name is Sebastian." He bowed at me.
"Okay I'm fine with that but, can I call you Sebby. I mean your name is WAY to long." I replied, he just nodded.

"Do you want tea, mistress?" He asked, I just nodded. I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I somehow drifted to sleep.

(Next day still Ako PoV)

-ahh it feels soooooooooo good when your sleeping. I swear to devil? I guess. I feel one with the bed- I felt my body shaking."Ugh, go away five more minute ... I changed my mind wake me up in 4 more hours." I mumbled. I heard a sigh. Then bright light hit me. No scratch that, it was from heaven. Heaven light. I got up still half asleep and hugged the person. Without knowing it was Sebby." Ummm you warm and cuddly. Don't leave or move" I mumbled.-wait. What the only person here in the apartment is me and Sebby. Oh no please don't tell me- I opened my eyes only to see. Me sitting on his lap, while my face snuggled closer to his neck. I jumped off and blushes madly. I look at what he has clothes in his arm.
"Please sit on the bed. While I get you changed. Mistress" he said.- hold up. WHAT NO HECK NO-
"No I'm gonna get dress alone so can you go?" I asked.
"No if I don't what butler would I be" he says while getting my PJs off. I gave up and let him do what he wants.

(Bloody time skip)

Both of us are heading to the training grounds where my team uses only. Guess who had to be training. Wait it's still processing in my head. Scan complete. The one and only KakashiSasukeSakuraandNaruto. If you didn't get it it was the team.-great-
"Sebby can you scare them all?" I asked.
"Yes, but can I ask why?" he asked.
"Well you see we are not on the right page." He nodded. Now let's get real. I sat down on the ground, watching. And waiting for their reaction. Sebby put them in a powerful genjutsu(sp?) making them watch their own fear. Their biggest fear. I waited for like 29 minutes.(a/n odd number I know) I then told Sebby to stop it. Let me tell you their reactions. Naruto on the floor, holding his head while crying. Sakura on the floor. Fainted but still crying. Sasuke standing, blood dripped off of his hand by making his hands into fists. Kakashi was my favourite. Why 'cause his eyes were wide as hell and he was looking at his hands mainly his right. Oh and he was shaking like mad. Me? I was rolling on the floor, laughing my head off.

They all snapped out of their fear and looked at me."What? UGH.I SAID WHAT" they all looked at me with fear." I told him to scare you and I made sure the worst one was the person who made me feel useless to this world. And I think they know who it is." I smirked and left. But really I was on a tree branch close by. I saw all of them looking at each other. I then told Sebby to go. Once he left I walked towards the forests and started to sing 'Firework' by Katy Perry.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?
Screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

I was lying on the grass not care if anyone heard me. I started to cry again, looking useless. Ash comes along and looks at me sadly. He comes to me and tries to lick off my tears." It's okay Ash. They will never understand me ever.They will never know and I never told the correct story of my past. I don't want anyone to know." At this point, I was hugging him by the neck. I mumbled 'why does this happen' in his thick fur coat. He seems to know what I said and hugged me closer.

(Sasuke PoV)
- what does she mean 'they will never understand me'.-
(Sakura PoV oops I mean pinky PoV)
-she's a monster, a freak, a slut and a whore.-(a/n I know I had to make Sakura a rude person)
(Naruto PoV)
-why did she do that ya know-
(Kashi PoV)
-Um I need to dig out the truth out of her. Why did she let me see my past and my worst fe oh shit I hurt her badly -