The spy

A/n: sorry for not updating but hey! I'm back but I will update slow for now since I have school and you know the teenager stuff. Hope you enjoy! ☺️
Recap:

I smiled as they looked at me. Levi looks at me. Okay now it's weird, they've been staring at me for 5 minutes.
"It'll last a picture." I smirked as I said that. My inner was just laughing at their faces. They blushed and turned away. I waved as a sign of me leaving, but just someone (Hanij) stopped me.
"OHHHH LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT TOGETHER!!" She shouted at my ear. Which caused my ears to bleed and that caused a certain shadow (Sebby) to get angry. I wanted to heal it straight away, but realising that we were not in the ninja world. I had to force myself not to heal. Which was painful, holding back.

----------------------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

This is too much. I have to break to silence. So I healed myself. I knew there was 2 people that were siting next to me. Eren and Armin. The both looked at me with wide eyes.
"What?" I asked innocently, blinking my eyes as it looked like I was flirting. They both blushed, while I just sat there laughing out loud. "Um, guys I gotta go home to see someone and to retire." they all looked at me and nodded but Levi, Erwin and Hanji didn't aprove. I called sebastian and we open the portal. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as we both fell down the skies. We landed on the ground but darkness hit me. I think I broke my neck.

(4 days later)

"She's in coma." I heard someone say.-no! I'm not I'm awake!-
"There's noth_can do." -Huh?-
"I see." -is that old man?- -yes that's old man, everyone thinks your dead but only the doctors say that. The old man the the rest of the shinobi's in the room know you can die. They're just idiots!- - wow that's the most you spoken. You want chocolate as your reward?-
Hello! Is anyone there? Fine... I wish I could see my parent in this world.
"You can my dear." Unknown voice that was calm said to me.
"Huh? Who said that?!" I asked...well demanded.
"Me pumpkin." A male voice called out to me. I looked around me, but surrounded with a forest that seemed familiar. I turned around and saw one person, who looked like he was his late 20's. With left eye that is red and right that was blue eyes with a scar on his left eye and his bright white hair. As I looked up on his head I saw ears? No, no. That was not and I'm no way is that human ears. It looks more of a wolf ears the a cat. He almost looks like kakashi. Without the 'human' ears. His tail just dangled between his legs (A/n: that sound so wrong. Why did I had to write that TT^TT)

"Dad?!" Damn he looks hawt. He nodded.  I punch him in the stomach."Did you realise how much pain I had to through, HOW I FUCKING GOT ABUSED EVERY SINGLE DAY!! OR HOW I HAVE SCARS THAT EVEN I CANT LOOK AT MY BODY!!! HUH NO IF YOU REALKY DID CARE YOU WOULD HAVE CAME TO SEE ME OR EVEN SAY 'ARE YOU OKAY?'" I cried, I couldn't hold any longer. I mean it's ok to cry right. I mean crying only shows how long you've been strong. "Leave." My voice broke from shouting a lot. He didn't move. Not a single muscle. If he isn't then I'm leaving him. I left the the real world. I looked behind me and there was a maze and at the end of the maze was a bright light. Which is guessing home. I walked in the maze and within 10 minutes being in there, I got tired. I wanted to fly instead of walking. I used my shoulder muscles and found that I couldn't move any muscle other than my legs. Hehe Alois' maze. This is going to be a long walk.

(1 week later)

Well let's just say I'm lost. I mean when there's a long way the walls change, just like the maze in Harry Potter. "Fudge it! I will die alone with no children to carry on my family and I will never experience love." I cried while rocking my self in a corner that had some mushrooms. Oh hell nah! I could have teleported there. I clicked my fingers and BAM I was flying 'falling' in the light.

I opened my eyes. And I was welcomed by the bright light. That was shining so bright that I would have been blind. No offence if you have a family member that's blind. I looked to the right and saw Sebastian there, then I looked at my left and saw old man there. I looked around the room and saw some random background ninjas that no one cares, Kakashi, Asuma, some ANBUs and a nurse. "W-water." I tried to say, but it came out like "w-wfhyr" Sebastian just passes me water. I tried to get up, which was hard since I had the neck cast. "Ugh." I placed my hands on my cast and ripped it open and quickly healed it. I took the cup from Sebastian and took two of my blood tables and drank it like I was full, it was disgusting, salty, sour-y. My eyes glowed red, my fangs grew. I fell back on the bed and cuddled with blankets, I turned so my head was buried in the pillow. I cried forgetting that I only can cry blood. The blood of regret. The blood of fear. I pulled myself together to say.
"What happened?"
"You snapped your neck in half, for a human you should have been paralysed." Old man replied. I nodded.
"What's happened so far?" I asked closing my eyes.
"R is doing ok and now wants to be a nurse. Sasuke is gone and is now a missing nin. I was going to send a ANBU team after hi-" I cut him off.
"Don't."
"Huh?" Most ninjas replied.
"If he want revenge on Itachi, then so be it. Once he completes it, he'll regret and do something stupid. If you were to send a team to bring him back. He will hold his anger and one day he'll release it at someone that you don't want to deal with. Considering your what? 70. Let him go, he will become a sanin just like Naruto and Sakura. I could see a future within them. A good one that is." That is the longest speech I had to say.
"How do you see them as a sanin when the older?" Old man asked. I sat up. I smiled.
"Naruto, he has the kurama or as you guys call him the nine tail fox, that lead him to a rather large chakra then normal. When he finds out that sasuke his rival is gone. He would want to bring him back, but he has to be stronger than he is. He'll naturally ask the sage and will follow his steps as his father did with the sage. He will eventually learn the sage mode a long with his tailed beast mode. He will learn how to control his tailed beast.
Sasuke, he will want revenge, so he'll follow Orochimaru to gain more power but it will be dark and much stronger than normal. Once he is stronger, he will realise that snake is only using him and won't be teaching anymore. Then he will kill him. After he'll make or try to find a team that would be useful. He and his team will try to get closer to Itachi by joining the akatsuki. During his time the gang he will learn more stuff about his clan. And will get the last stage of his eyes. He will be able to control his curse mark.
Sakura, she will finally realise that she was weak the whole time and will ask Tsunade to be her teacher. Everyone that will know Tsunade properly, the slug will say no but she won't because Sakura remind slug's younger self. After that she will be more powerful then Tsunade, she will ask slug to teach her the 100 healing seal thing. Which she will get but it's much more powerful than Tsunade because she will learn it at a young age. She will stop loving Sasuke. And that's my answer to your question old man." I stood on the bed stretching my body. I jumped of the bed and looked old man.
"I could help you with paperwork." He nods. I waved at everyone as a goodbye I mean see you later. I teleported to his office. I looked around and so three big stacks of paperwork. "Shadow clone justu." 4 poofed and I ordered them to do the paperwork. Each nodded.

(One of old man's ANBUs PoV)

This information could be useful. We teleported to Danzo's office. I kneeled in front of him.
"What information did you collected?...Dog." Sir asked.
"I collected very useful information on the new girl." He turns to look at me.
"She seems to know a lot of the future. And she's not human. She looks like she knows about the clans and your secrets." He looks at me, in the eyes and replied.
"We need her out of this village. Kill someone important to the village, that old man would be good and make them think it's that girl." He ordered. Teleported to the hokage. But he wasn't there. Only the new girl looking out the window. She turns around me. I need to kill the hokage.
"Don't. You'll regret this." How! I'm sure no one was will Danzo and I.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I played dumb.
"I'll give you 3 days to kill me or the hokage. Remember no one
Is pushing you. This is your choice." She knew, damn.

(Ako PoV)

It's about time that old son of a female dog strike. I feel so bad for dog. He was the kindest but now he is tainted with darkness. What's worse is that he just had to be a spy for Danzo. I mean of all people why Danzo. With that guy, his face basically screams rape! Rape! Rape! And his arm, oh god no that arm. I feel so sad for the clan.