Tobi

Recap:

"Oi, hedgehog listen to your superior and stop. No wonder why your brothers died." I stopped as I realised what I just said. I guess it was his turn to glare at me with his Sharingan.
"It doesn't affect me so don't bother." I stomped my foot, separating the Senju away from the other clan. I turned around and saw the 3 almost dead looking bodies.
"Gather the body, I'll heal them, then I want to meet you clan leader as well as the elders, Senju."
———————————————————-
Ako PoV(still a flashback)

As we walked towards the head hall, where all of the elders and the head clan was. I walked while changing my clothes to sensible attire. with the old clothes fluttering away as a butterfly.

As I was walking, I notice some grief parents mourning for their child

As I was walking, I notice some grief parents mourning for their child. I sighed as I felt horrible, knowing that I could have stopped this, but then really what choice do I have to change the world, universe. as we're headed toward the head hall I see the guards standing, with their hope in their eyes fading away slowly. I sighed. War is so stupid.

As I passed them into the hall with all of the elders and head of Senju as well the Uchiha. I sat my self down and I looked at them wondering what to do.
"Who are you?" One of the elders asked, expecting a reply.
"I'm no one just simply nothing" I answered.
"How dare you step foot on our grounds!" The same elders shouted at me.
"How dare me?! How dare you! You all don't care about others do you! I'm much more powerful then your enemies. For you to put innocent children to war. Do you even know the reason why you're at war? Huh!" I yelled out in anger. While everyone had their mouths shut. "Answer me!" I shouted. Breathe Ako breathe.
"You know, what is war? Who are the real enemies? If they both believe in the right thing then who is wrong?" I asked them all, hoping they would reflect on themselves.
"Who are you?" Tajima asked me, I smirked.
"I'm Ako Delauter Emblem, Queen of hell." I looked at them, I stood up heading to the door.
"How do we know you are not lying?" Tajima asked again.
"Because I am over 3000 million years old" I said, while my clothes flew away like paper.

"Hello, I'm your worst nightmare." I smirked.

Everyone was quiet, no one moved but I knew that they were scared.

Time skip

It's been couple of months later, and they have decided to arranged marriage Tobi and I. Which of course I don't mind as he was cute and hot. But I think for him it's otherwise, he is too obsessed with the war, that's it's completely useless. Anyway I walking toward his room as the elders arranged the night. Yes the night. Opening the door, there he was sitting on the bed with his bed robe on. I dismissed the maids and the guards.
"Hello" I awkwardly said, knowing that he fully didn't want this. He nodded back. "Okay, I know you don't want this but still we can't disobey the elders. And I know that they just want us to have sex and just want to use the baby." I said to him calmly as I stood in front of him. I put my head gently on him shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. We kept our love for each other a secret knowing that the clan would use my power for themselves.

I sat on him as he brought me closer as our body touch against each other. Tobi moved his head towards my neck and stuffed his face sniffing my scent. Taking in every scent I could give out, I could feel him slightly getting hard and I knew instantly why.
"There's people watching us." He quietly replied closely to my ear making me shiver and his breath tickled me.
"Hmm so? Or are you too embarrassed to show your non-existence dick" I smirked knowing that I full on knew that I annoyed him, just a bit. His hand slid back to my waist and undone the robe. As my top half was showing, I decided to have some fun as well. I grind my lower body onto his body. Moaning as I felt his hard on touch my core. I gently put my head on his shoulder as I continued. "I can make myself like pregnant." I whispered to him. That was all it needed for him to reach his limit.

Quickly removed his clothing and pick me up, with my legs wrapped around his body. Sucking on my neck slowly, knowingly teased me. "Ahh" I moaned, realising myself I covered my mouth in shock.

~Time skip~

We were wide awake, whilst I started to feel some thirst. I turn to him, my eyes glowing red with my fangs growing slowly. As I was trying to not think of my hunger, he also saw my eyes and was in shock as well. Tobi grabbed my hands and pulled us up, he then revealed his neck to me. His veins were so tempting as I saw every detail of his neck. I resisted at first, knowing I could hurt him. I reached out to his neck and bit him. Humming as I was slowly being filled by his blood. Tobi grabbed my neck as if to say 'take as much as you need'. But I felt his grip weakened and I soon released him.

———————————————————
Hello bitches
I'm back
I know it has been a year and stuff but like I kinda forgot I was writing stories and stuff.
Right now I'm in quarantine and like I live in the Uk and schools are finally close so I thought this was the perfect time to update as I will have more time to write.
Would you guys like if I wrote a twilight book with Ako being in there.
If you do I'll first finish this book before I move on to the second book.
If you want the twilight book name you favourite twilight character
Bye