The war

Recap:

  They will be needing all the help they can get. After all they are going to fight tailed beast, Madara and demons.

----------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

As we all headed to the war area, where everyone was fighting the ten tails; Jūbi. Which as the demon vampire queen, she mustn't be stronger then me, however she should have been in Sebastian's control as I was not the queen at the time. I wonder why? I guess I need to explain to you on how that snake is still alive. when I was in hell aka my home I ordered Rima to bring him back to life. but not to be brought back to life in hell of course. Ash my trusty messenger was able to inform me on what was happening on earth. yes Ash as in the one who could turn into the women in black butler.

We spoke about whats happening so far in the war, but I forgot to bring someone. " Sasuke, I need to tell you something. I forgot to bring someone here."                                                                             " Who?" He asked as we where jumping to trees to trees.                                                                                       "My son..." they all stopped to take a look at me to see if I was serious or not. I kept a straight face on. And I was not serious. I smiled backed and they dropped the jaws. Rolling my eyes I summoned Yui.

 Rolling my eyes I summoned Yui

"Yes M'lady." She bowes down. I pat her and said.
"Will you get my son, tell him we are indeed at war." She nods and disappears, leaving with a trace of petals of lavenders.

(Sung-hoon PoV)

Worrying that someone or something has happened to my mother. I sat on her desk, while I wait for the guards to inform me on anything about my mother. This was strange, she would get Sebastian to tell me or one of her summoning to tell me what's her plans. She's been away for 4 months now. I mean she might be traveling to a new dimension or making them. For that reason I will accept. I just don't want mother to leave me like my real mum(mom).

Closing my eyes, settling down on my mothers chair, leaning backwards before sighing. I heard twinkles of a bell almost as if a bird was singing.
"May I know what is needed to interrupt me at this situation." I said.
"M'lady has sent me to inform you something. She said and I quote 'we are indeed at war', she also would like you to fight beside her during this event." She bows and slowly disappears into thin air. I smiled, this will be the first time seeing my mother fight. I never get to train with her.

I quickly changed into my fighting clothes. And unleashed my black, blueish wings.

Sebastian was informed by Yui, and will watch over Hell, making sure nothing goes mental

Sebastian was informed by Yui, and will watch over Hell, making sure nothing goes mental. Since we are dealing with demons. We do not know how or why they have joined with the humans, unless they made a deal with Madara. But it's very likely that the demons will kill him after they get what they wanted.

I opened the portal and walked in.

(Ako PoV)

I waited for 5 minutes and there was snap. I turned my head, there he was. Sung-hoon. He was wearing his fighting clothes, something I haven't seen for years. Walking up to him and kissed his forehead.
"This is my son, Sung-hoon." I said, looking at Sasuke and the rest of the Hokages. Then we heard another snap.
Without looking.
"atrum daemones pruina" ( black demon frost). 3 beautiful black ice demons came out and fought with the white Zetsu.
"Let's go." I said, with a serious face.

We returned to jumping on trees. Realisation hit me, when I remembered who is taking over Hell. "Who is taking over Hell?"
"Sebastian is, mother." Sung-hoon answered. I nodded. I could still sense Madara's presence.

I stopped and told the rest "I'll have came back."
"May I ask why mother?"
"I need to stop someone first. You will step forward while I step backward. You will not follow me." I placed a barrier in front of me, so the only way is to go straight ahead. I turned around.
"You will not come back."

Walking away, while I keep hearing Sung-hoon calling for me, as if I was abandoning him. I transformed into my defence self.

Even though it was quite revealing, what can I say? It was either safe lives or death not that I mind

(Naruto PoV)

Man. If only Ako-chan was here. No! I shouldn't be saying that. We will win this war. I activated my best cloak form and sensed my dad and Sasuke. I knew that Sasuke would come to help us. But then I felt a familiar chakra. But a very powerful chakra. I was heading to where the Hokages were.
"Ino!" I called out her name. She looked at me, and jumped, landed next to me.
"Yea?"
"I need to contact grandma Tsunade!"
"On it!!"
Soon she gets contacts with her, she places her hands on my forehead.
"Grandma! Do you sense that?"
"YA! I told you no- sense what?"
"There's a powerful chakra coming your way!?"
"WHAT? We are all injured, we won't be able to fight that person. We are almost out of chakra our selves. Kid if we don't-"
"Grandma! Don't say that! You will make it. Where have you seen any evil take over the good. The chak-"
I felt grandmas and our connection fade away. Damn! I didn't tell her that the chakra is close to them. I tried to perform the clone jutsu, however I failed due to the lack of chakra.

(Sung-hoon PoV)

They all looked at me, while I called my mother. I sighed as she left me, with these idiots.
"What? I trust my mother, she will be back, after she completes her task."

I summoned my creature. Whispers. He only whispers to his masters and masters relatives. He is ver secretive, therefore getting the job quick and done.

----------------------------------I'm sorry for not updating! Thoses who wants to make a fan art for me will get a shout out

I'm sorry for not updating! Thoses who wants to make a fan art for me will get a shout out. It must include Sung-hoon, Ako, ash and who ever you want to ship Ako with! And it took so long! It's just that I've been so busy and all. There will be a book 2 so wait for that as well. Also please follow my instagram. It's a BTS fan page for Rhodes who are wondering. It's called BTS_army44616. My friend and I are having a competition for who gets the most followers. See ya!!! Hope you enjoyed it.!