Being a mother

A/n: if only Itachi didn't die this would happen 😢
Recap:

I looked at the group who were watching me. They stood up slowly.
"Starting from the bottom now we're here!" I said. I turned around and laughed.
"Sorry, it was temping." I smiled.
"Sorry, we heard screaming, so we ran here saw this happening." Minho said with a worrying look on his face.
"It's fine, I kind of screamed on purpose." I bowed down. I saw and older man, which I'm thinking he is the manager.
"Sorry for concerning you." I bowed.
"It's fine, do you have a job?" The manager asked.
"No, why?" I asked.
-----------------------------------------
(Manager PoV)

-she would be good, with us. She's a great actress and a fighter I ever seen.-

(Ako PoV)

"I got a job that I could give to you." He answered.
"Ok may I ask what job it is?" I asked.
"Body-guarding these boys." He pointed the SHINee group. YES! I'm gonna hang around the boys.
"It's been long since I protected anyone. Ok." I smiled at the manager.
"That's great to hear. I just want to ask how old are you?" He asked.
"I'm like 20 or something." I answered smirking.
"How do you not know your age?!" Onew asked.
"Simple, women will never tell a person they met their age." I followed them to their house. Their house that they lived in was a very traditional. It was at peace until I heard.
"APPA!!!!" A young kid screamed, running to the boys when he saw them. As he was running he ditch everyone except Minho. And gave him a massive hug on the leg. Everyone was saying hello and hugging the young boy. Named something with a 'Y'. Yeah, I don't like kids that much. But I'll admit, he's cute.

(10 minutes later it's 10:20pm ) A/n: this ~ will be in English coz right now they are speaking in Korean.

Ever since I opened my book and reading. This kid had been staring at my back since he was sitting behind me, for a good 3 minutes. That's good for a child. I turned around and look at the boy and smiled. He turns around, acting like he wasn't look at me at all. So I cried, but I'm in the normal world I don't cry blood. I covered my head with my hands. And felt two little arms around me. I smiled as the group looked at us in awe. I lifted my head when he said.
"Eomma!(Mum!)!" I stared at this kid with wide eyes.
"No, I'm not your mother she is." I pointed a 20 year old women. He shook his head and pointed at me. I sighed.

"So! What do you want to do?" I asked the group.
"We have been trying to put him to bed, but he doesn't want to sleep. We was going to ask you but you were reading and we didn't want to distract you." Key said, rubbing his eyes. I nod.
"I could have done it." For some reason the all glared at Onew. I think he didn't want to distract me. I opened my arms, 'y' came to me and cuddled with me. He later on sat on my lap, I started to rock him. While humming him a child's song.
"Get a bottle of warm milk mixed with a bit of honey." I whispered to Key. He was the closest to the door. He left. After 5 minutes, he came with a bottle of warm milk with honey in it. He passed it to me, which I gave it to the kid. Everyone was watching the both of us intensely. I kept rocking him slowly, as he was taking some milk. His eyes started to close. Soon he fell asleep. I looked at Minho as trying to say "Where is his room" he stood up and he helped me stand up as well. I followed him to this kid's room.

I gently placed 'y' on his bed which was on a floor, and covered him with the softest blanket. I sighed. Finally, that's over. We walked back to where the rest of the guys are. I smiled.
"Why don't we call it a day?" They all nodded and went to their bedroom. I sat close to the window and stared at they moon.
"Hey." I turned around and saw Minho, talking to me.
"Hi!" I replied.
"Where are you going to sleep?" He asked.
"I really don't care, I mean it's hard for me to sleep anyways so what's the point." I answer. -Just go, go to bed. I just want to sleep!-
I smiled and said.
"Go to bed don't worry I'll sleep, you guys have a busy schedule." I nodded, with a worry look. He left.

(Time skip a day later)

I woke up on the floor, and headed to the kitchen. Where no one was to me seen. I checked the time and it was 5:40. I made a cup of coffee, it was my favourite type of coffee, black. No sugar or anything, it was pure black coffee. After that I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I checked the time again and it was 6:00 am.

I went to the boys room and woke Minho since he was the easiest one to wake up.
"Wake up the others and I'll check on the kid." I told Minho and left to find the kid. Once I found his room, I opened the door carefully and noticed that he was sleeping. I came up to him and touched his hair. Gentle, I wanted him to wake up in the comfortable way possible. He opened his eyes and rubbed them.
"Eomma(mum)." He said with his arms in the air. As a signal to pick him up. I sighed and picked him up. I walked to the bathroom and gave him his toothbrush that had a right amount of toothpaste for a kid. I then gave the toothbrush to him and he started. I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I took my phone out and saw Jessie calling me. I answered.
"~Hey!~" she said.
"~Hi~"
"~ So what's up?~"
"~The ceiling~"
"~ I wanna ask, where are you??~"
"~I'm in Korea and if you are coming good luck~"
"~What!! You're in Korea? You never told me.~"
"~I'm pretty sure I told you, anyway I gotta go.~"
"~Oh, ok bye!~"
"~bye~"
I hanged up on her. I made sure they kid spits out the toothpaste. And I dropped him, so he could go to his Appas. Which he did, I just walk to the boys room and saw half of the boys asleep.

My left eye twitched, I walk to the kitchen and grabbed 4 big ice. I walked up to the boys and was getting ready. I could hear Minho and the camera crew laughing quietly.

-------------------------------------------
A CLIFFY!!! I'm so evil. I'll be updating more often because it's Christmas holidays for me. Yes I go to school and if I don't update quickly I'm sorry.
Comment, vote and share!