Awkward

Recap:

Finally. I got 1 hours left before I go and pick her up. I went to the manager and said to him.
"I need to collect someone and I'll be living in my house but will come for work. Is that okay for you?" I asked.
"Yes it's okay but why is this someone living in your house?" He asked.
"God knows what she'll do if she had her own house and she doesn't know the language probably. She wanted to surprise me." He nod.
"I have to go now, bye." I left.

--------------------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

I left him and headed to my car. On my way there, turned around and saw the group still here.
"Um ok I think we should separate now. Thank you for following me. Now bye." I said. I opened my black car and sat inside it. I then closed the door, looked outside and saw BTS going away. I counted them all making sure. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Good all of them are gone.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I MET SUGA!!!!!" I screamed in my car, hoping no one would hear. In the corner of my eyes I swear I saw Suga and Rap Monster smirking. They might of heard me. Well who cares. I start to head to the airport.

(10 minutes later)

So bored. What should I do? Sing? Act weird as fuck? Or just sing along to music? I'll just chose the listening to music. I turn my radio, and guess what just happen to play, 'Up & Down' by EXID. You all thought it was gonna be a BTS song like I need u or sweat,tears and blood.

I started to sing as loud as I can, in the car. This is what happens to a woman in a car alone. They sing as loud as they can. This is the order of the songs that played in an hour.

Up & Down
Bang bang bang- Big Bang
World Wide- Jay Park
We don't talk anymore- by that guy who sang see you again and Selena Gomez
I need u- BTS
Boombayah- Blackpink
Closer- Chainsmokers
One of a kind- G-Dragon
Gee- girls generation
I got a boy- girls generation
Fire-BTS
Dope-BTS
HATE- 4minutes
Crazy-4minutes
I am the best-2en1
Lifted-CL
Can't keep my hands to my self- Selena Gomez

(1 hour later)

Finally! That was some ride. I opened the car and walked in the airport like a boss. I stood in the waiting area, which I can see people walk out with their luggage trolley thing. I saw familiar face come out, with a grey luggage that has white hearts on it. She has blonde hair and green and blue eyes. Her right eye is blue. She scans the crowd behind me and spots me.
"HEY!!!!!" I face-palm. Of course she'd act like that.
"Shut up will ya." I said embarrassed. She comes around.
"So what's up?" She ask, while we walking to the exit.
"The sky why?" She rolls her eyes.
"Stop bein' so realistic."
"Fine, just that I'm a bodyguard of SHINee and meet BTS. You?"
"WHAT! Any way I'm a modal, a famous one as well." I nod and gave her a mask.

"Why do we have to wear masks?" She asked

"Since you're popular, it's to try hide your identity. Look around you." She looks around us and starts to notice fangirls and fanboys around us. She put hers on and I put mine on.
"Next time your gonna buy me a nice one. K?" I nods. She's just jealous. Since mine has a mouth skull.

After that we left and headed to my house, which I got when I had a job and enough money

After that we left and headed to my house, which I got when I had a job and enough money. I opened the door and I could hear a little 'whoa' from Jessie. I carried he luggage to her room which I set out for her. She sat on her bed.

(Her room)

I sat on chair as she started to make her bed bounce

"Nice room for me." She says with a huge smile. I nod.
"I'm hungry, gonna go to the kitchen you can unpack your stuff k?" I tell her. I ran downstairs, missed one step and fell down. So much for being a secret ninja-vampire-princess-bodyguard. I got up and went to the kitchen and acted like nothing happened.

I opened the cabinet and took some crackers and it had a little line so I can crack it in half. I did that and it was a lie. For the FIRST time a food betrayed me.(see the picture) I still crunched it down my throat and stood up to get water. I gulped it down. Taking my phone out of my pocket. I started to text Jessie, yes that's how we're lazy.

'So can we go somewhere?'-Jessie
'Can't gotta go to work. Soz'
'Can u take me there?'-Jessie
'No'
'Whyyyyyyyy'-Jessie
'No is a no'
'Ugh pls take me w/ u'-Jessie
'I can't unless u talk to my boss'
'Who is he/she?'-Jessie
'He. He's the manager of SHINee.'
'K give me his number.'-Jessie
'XXXX-XXXX-XXX' ten minutes later.
'HE SAID YES!!!'-Jessie
'How?'
'I told him that I was a modal and I asked if I could take a photo shoot with them'-Jessie
'K get ready'

She came running and didn't slip. Like how she was wearing socks. I threw her jacket and she caught it. We legged it to the car and we headed to the company's building. There's fans just there. Why! I open my door and went to the other side. I opened Jessie and gave her the mask. I grabbed her arm gently and walk inside the building. Some fan stopped me, to give me something for Jessie and key. But the bodyguards took her away, she really wanted them to get it. So I hit the bodyguards head. He looked at me in fear, I shook my head. He stopped taking her away. I took it and said.
"I'll give it to her and Key. Don't worry." She cry in happiness and she left. I ran inside with Jessie's arm still in my hand. I gave her the present and started to sing.

"OH show me your love
Your love
Your love
Give me more but it's not enough
OH show me your love
Your love
Your love-" Collar full from panic! At the disco.
"Stop!" I laugh, the she joins after. We stop as we heard a cough. We turn around and saw my boss. We smiled innocently.

------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating soon but guys do you want her to go back to the naruto world or stay on earth for awhile?? Please vote and comment.

1.If she is staying there will be 4-6 chapters of her being the bodyguard.

2. But if you vote going back to the naruto world it'll continue but she will visit earth. So there will be mini parts of her going back to the world.
So what do you think. 1 or 2