Meeting Ash

Recap:

(Kashi PoV)

She let go off of me and made a spot for me to sit on." Ako I know this is not the right time but, what happened with you family?" She tensed, I felt like I did something wrong.

"No you didn't do anything wrong and I can't keep running away from the past, right?" She looks at me and smiled when she said 'right'." We had a family of 4, my dad, my mum and my sister. They always thought I should have never existed, so I was always a burden to them. Except my sister, she did care but I told her....... to hate me when my parents are around. Then one my sister actually started to hate me. Well I knew this was going to happen anyway so I accept it anyway or anyhow. At that time I was 4 and my sister was 3 she could understand thing that they shouldn't have. A couple of month later my 'family' mostly my parents started to abuse me. It first started hitting with a shoe then to a long metal thing or a sharpe knife. It would start from morning till midnight. It continued till I had to go hospital and stay there for 3 month.( warning may be a bit to detailed) The result would be skin ripped apart so you could see my bones, broken bones like ribs, legs, arms and foot. When I started to go to school I had not friends, so I had to rely on myself. The only thing that kept me alive was writing music or watching a program, my necklace *she shows the necklace* and my cat Purrfect. Then when I was 12 my family kicked me out of the house and I went to the forrest and that's how you found me. End of the story." She says while putting her hands up in the sky and making her hands look like a bird being set free. I smiled at her - she's been in tough times maybe worst than me- she smiles at the sky.

(Ako PoV)

-why did i tell him i know he is gonna tell the hokage, i should be careful when i talk around him.I might slip some hints about the future-(an - means someones else thought- ) - she's been in tough times maybe worst than me- -what happened....Did i just read someone's thought no it can't be kashi- I got up and told kashi that i was going to train. Kashi said ok, so i went deep in the forest and saw a lake. I was thinking what to do.- i should drink blood no. what does animal blood counts, right?- (an sorry animal lovers. dont get me wrong i love animals but this need to be done) I started to track down a deer. Then i saw a male lone-wolf. I came up to it it was large no i mean large like the wolves in twilight, the wolf came up to my shoulde. It growled at me "It's okay little one i mean big one, do you need help tracking the deer down?" i said in my softest voice, that is someone heard me they would think that i was angel, well let me tell you somethin i am a demon. the wolf stop growling at me and "yes why." the wolf spoke.. WAIT WHAT THE WOLF SPOKE!! " well you see im also tracking that deer and i was thinking we should do it together, if you dont mind though" I said, smiling at the wolf.

"ok, but i get the meat" the wolf replied

"Oh no dont worry about the meat i dont want that i want the blood. You see i am a vampire and before i could forget whats your name? " i whispered.

"oh sorry, my name is Ash". Ash answered. I made a sign to show the deer is near. He followed me, I got my fangs out ready, then this had to happen.
"ALRIGHT TRAINING" Naruto shouted, that could lead to fighting. I sighed I ran towards the deer to the opposite direction, where Naruto shouted. I was closer to the deer with my normal speed, so I used my vampire speed and got in front of the deer. I smashed my fangs to its neck and started to drink the blood, my eyes were changing at this moment. I sucked him dried till I could not taste any blood. I stopped and gave the deer to Ash. He started to eat the deer till there was no more.
" how can you speak, I mean no wolves can speak unless it's a summoning" I asked him. He replied.
"No one can understand me"
"I'm sorry but can you like be my friend/ pet? I don't want to leave you alone." I told him. He just nodded." YES I ALWAYS WANTED A WOLFY FRIEND um" Embarrassed that I just said that and he just chuckled. I told him everything, where I am from, my 'family', what's going on, where I am living and why I am here. He told me he wanted to help and started to call me ' M'lady '.

We both walked out and saw the team. I walked up to them with Ash being protective over me.
"AKO-CHAN, THERE YO-AHHHH THERES A BIG WOLF BEHIND YOU RUN AWAY AKO-CHAN ITS GONNA EAT YOUUU!!!" I made it official my ear drums have become a hole.
"Ugh shut the hell up Naruto, the wolf with me is good but.." I smirked" he is VERY protective of me" I saw his face paled, now it has no colour. I couldn't hold my laughter anymore."AHAHAHAHAKAHJAH,  l-look a-a-at y-y-our f-f-face" I was rolling on the floor with my hands on my stomach. "Wattcha doin' oh tree climbing right?" -Shit I did it again- I looked at Kashi and he's looking at me suspiciously - fuck my life is over there with Ibki and ANBU cops- " um What?"

"That's what we are doing" Sakura smiled at me, but did I mention it was a fake smile it was one of sai's smiles.
"Oh okay Kashi I already know this, can I go to sleep over there? *points at the tree on the floor*" I didn't have time to get an answer , so I went the with Ash in a ball, he's tail wrapped around me tightly. Which made my head on his stomach. I felt my eye lids added weight. I closed my eyes and drifted into my sleep.

I woke up and saw NO ONE WAS there to WAKE ME up except Ash. He was asleep, I woke him up and we went on a hunt for a deer. We finished our food and went to the house saw everyone there looking at me like I grown two heads. I walk up the stairs and went to me and Kashi's room and slept some more. Kashi woke me up 2 hours later and said to train with him. I said ok, we both went down in the forest and practice. 10 minutes later I asked if I could spar with him and he straight away said no. I guess he's scared of would might happen and if I changed like last time. I felt like I needed to tell him that Zabuza is still alive.
"Um Kashi can I tell you something" I asked him waiting for an answer.
"Sure, what" he said
"Did I ever tell you a guy with cow decorations, he's also famous because he is ninja is alive" I wanted to give him hints about him being alive.
"No, you didn't who is the guy?"
"Use your brain Kashi who in the god damn ninja that has COW DECORATIONS AND HES FAMOUS. So did you did out the answer yet?" I shouted.
"No"
"And your suppose to be the smart one in our team. It is * takes a deep breath in and then out* MR.MOO-MOO DAMN IT" I was breathing heavily.
"Mr.Moo-moo?" Kashi asked
"MR.MOO-MOO AKA ZABUZA and I'm the stupid one here and you were in the ANBU and you IQ is like what 300 ?" I mumbled the last part. I looked at him because when I said that, I was looking at the floor wondering how many bugs are around me. He's eyes I mean eye widened and grabbed my arm.
"Who are you, your not Ako, how did you know that I was in ANBU" I was shaking when he said that, I was shaking with fear and anger. Why anger you might ask I told him my darkest secrets which include my past.
" I AM AKO, just let me go p-p-lease" I shouted my name. Good thing that Ash is still asleep or he would have killed Kashi.
" No you're not the only person that I was in the ANBU was the hokage and my friends" he said to me with the aura changing to darkness and cold.
"What I know is none of your business and if I know what I shouldn't then it's not my fault, rumours spread you know now l-l-et me g-go now" I accidentally use my vampire's powers that made the wind push Kashi and he hit the tree. Now he's all bloody. I know my eyes are changing to red. I walked closer to him.