Undertaker? Hell yea!

Recap:

Weasel just looks at me shocked."Um what?" I took both of us back. But it might have gone wrong. The way we landed was a bit awkward. I landed on my back, that was safe but weasel landed on top of me. His legs were next to my sides. His hands were beside my head. He didn't know because his headband was covering his eyes.

___________________________

(Ako PoV)

OMG ma bae is on top of me.*drools* shit."P-p-p-PERVERT." I shouted, kicking him in the... lets just say below the hips. Did I say that I punched his face making him fly in space. Not really.

Sebastian pulls me into his hug. I was shaking as hell."H-h-he just t-tried to r-r-rape me." I cried, pulling his body closer to me. I buried my head in his shoulder as I cry. This was the best bit. Why? We demons and vampires don't cry at all. So he knew it was just my acting. I know in school I got an A* ,but I told the teacher to tell everyone I got C. Our drama teacher was calling our names and the levels that we got. I loved acting, I mean you co- I'm getting of track topic. Aren't I?

After that happened, told them that I wanted to join for a couple of week. Which they accepted.

(2 weeks later)

Boring, all we do is mission and more mission. Purrfect is missing, now that I can't find her. I wonder where she is. I'm pretty sure she'll find me.

"ITACHI MOTHERFUCKER WHERE THE HECK IS MA DRAWIN' BOOK!" I shouted making the whole hideout could hear. I used my vampire speed to go his room. The Akatsuki doesn't even know that I'm a vampire or there's a demon. Which I want to keep it like that. The only one who knew was Itachi. Since I was close to him.

The Akatsuki trained me a lot. Fishy taught me a lot like it was written in a book, of swordsman and swords stuff. Barbie taught me how to make bombs and how to know if there is any around the battle ground. Which made me pass out a lot that caused Sebby to hurt him. Konan taught me all of her paper jutsu stuff and origami, I mean like duh. Pein, everything that he knows. Hidan taught me a lot of of 'colourful' words and blood, which was very hard. I am a vampire, basically a beast-in-human form. Puppet-guy taught me how to make puppets, using them and a lot of poison, since he said it was very important to know if an enemy used poison. Thread-guy taught me how to use money and using his thread thing. Yin-yag taught me how to go through stuff and plants. Which I never knew was so important. Tobi taught me how to use third points of view in real life. He also taught me a bit of history of chakra and clans. Itachi, since he already knew who I really was. He taught me how to use that crow thing, my favourite, strength, stamina, control basically all of P.E stuff but a lot worst. He told me that he will come back when I say to the third about him.

I know a lot in two weeks. The Chūnin exam is nearly finished, only the 3 part of exam. That means this is my last morning with Akastuki. So sad I'm gonna miss it. A lot.

I opened Itachi 's room, saw him sitting on his bed. Shirtless.
"ITACHI WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN' WITH MY FUCKIN BOOK." A murder-like aura come out of my body. I jumped on him, but went wrong. I went on top of him. Like 'that', I could feel my face heating up. Did I tell you I now have a HUGE crush on him. Making it worse for me. I closed my eyes. To calm me down.

He accidentally moved my arm away, making me fall on him. I felt some warmth on my lips. I opened my eyes and screamed."AHHHHHHHH." I hit his head. Itachi was now passed out. I got my book and started to pack up. I cried while packing.