Whats happening now?

OMG!!!!! I finally reached 1K. Thank you sooo much for reading my fanfic, even though it was rubbish or had mistakes. Thank you so much. Me and my friend was thinking to do a BTS fanfic alone no crossovers. What do you guys think on that idea.
Anyway hope you enjoy.
Recap:

I nodded, while trying to find a nice hellish name if you get what I mean. I turn around to Sebastian and asks.
"Where's my body?? My real one."
"It's in the royal chamber, in your house." I nod. We then teleported in front of my house. A large blacked iced door stood there, bright blue flames on either sides of the door. We walked closer to the iced door, reaching my hand on the door, I shivered touching the door, the cause of the shivering is the coldness of the door. The door moves on its own. Me and my new son gasped at the sight of the entrance. We all walked in and a glow surrounds my body as it changes my clothes(pic).A dark purple light surrounds the room, the ceiling has some elegant designs on it. There's roughly 5 chandeliers at the entrance. A beautiful frozen Sakura pink fountain at the centre of the room. Surrounds that is different flowers and things like that. I saw Sebastian walking away no the corner of my eyes, which I ran trying to catch up , it looks like he's making me go to see my body.

-----------------------------------------

(What's happening outside of hell. The ninja world)

Sasuke:
He has only been searching for Itachi, his brother. To find the truth. He is still a rogue-ninja. He has been looking for him in the akatsuki, he formed a team which is now officially formed.
The water boy
The anger issue boy/caring boy
The bitch/slut
And himself.
The message that Ako is dead comes to him, but since he know where she is, he won't believe it. Unless her butler Sebastian comes to tell him.

Sakura:
She has trained by the slug princess, also known as the sucker princess. She now has inhuman strength and healing ability and education. She might even become powerful than her own teacher. She still hope for Sasuke to come back and wishes for Naruto's dream to come true and is still waiting for his promise to become true. It was called out that Ako is dead, to everyone.

Naruto:
He's with that perv sage. Training for 3 years, but he just came back 1 week ago. He has no filler at all, he still didn't know the truth of his life. And how the 4th hokage is his father and how the hot-head is his mother. He still wishes to find out. He later finds out that Ako is dead, and doesn't believe that she's dead. Because in his heart he know that she's never dead, he'll still wait for her or find evidence that proves that she's dead.

Tsunade/slug princess:
Sake. All she will like is sake. She's now lying on he desk drunk and having a hangover. But over the years she's became serious, and wanting to keep her village sad as well of naruto. The keeper of the nine tailed fox.

Akatsuki:
Puppet guy- dead/ killed by granny and Sakura
Hidan- dead by Shika-Ino-cho (I
think).
Thread guy- dead by team 7 and 10.
Itachi-alive but wanting to be killed by is brother.
Nagato/Pein- alive.
Konan/paper angel-alive standing beside her lover Pein.
Tobi/Obito- Alive.
DeiDei- alive but gonna die soon.
Sharky/ fish-guy- Alive

Orochimaru:
Everyone thinks he's 'dead' but not really. His hiding by himself, left kabuto. To see what he'll do. Making more test results for him self.

Perv:
He went looking for Pein and the answer before they attack the leaf village. His home. He's now serious, however he still does his 'research'.

Hell

Ako:
She's now back with her real body and is training to get use to her body. She still loves Sung-hoon (her adopted son) and now crowned as Queen of hell or underworld. That's make Sung-hoon as prince but not by blood.

Sung-hoon:
He is still learning the language and the pronunciation. He is trying to learn his new lifestyle (being a prince)

Sebastian:
He still serves Ako and her son. But his duty is to protect Ako. He help her to make a better future for the underworld. He is now looking for a responsible butler for Sung-hoon. So he is looking for lucifer.

Dad-Ako:
He is trying to marry off Ako to the prince around the dimension. But that makes the relationship worst, now they are not talking.

Mom-Ako:
She doesn't want Ako to marry so fast and wants Ako to find her love. She is trying to understand Ako and make mother-daughter relationship/bond. She loves to cook and loves her people.

Ash:
He was send to hell by Sebastian as a surprise for Ako. He was shocked when he finally found her. Ash now promised to never leave her side. And is by her 24/7.

-----------------------------------------
I know this is a short chapter. I'm still shocked that I have 1K views. Thank you so much. My BTS fanfic will be going up next week so make sure you get your popcorn and blankets ready!!