In Trouble

Recap:

My left eye twitched, I walk to the kitchen and grabbed 4 big ice. I walked up to the boys and was getting ready. I could hear Minho and the camera crew laughing quietly.

-----------------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

This was a perfect opportunity, why? They are all lying down on their stomachs. I'm so evil, I placed ice on each of them. Where? On their neck, that can cause you to have a brain freeze or will shock you. (A/n: don't know if it's true)

(Time skip)

I ask the manager if he needs anything. He said to get something for BigHit, he said something like papers or something. So here I am, on my way to BigHit, on the train. It's been ten minutes, this is too long. I got off the train and went to the toilet. I teleported there, I nearly forgot that I was ninja.

I teleported to right train station that I should be getting off. But I teleported in the toilets so no one notice. I head to the building and 5 minutes later, I was running.

And they won't let me. Thinking I'm a fan. Psh, I'm not a fan, other than Suga is my background picture.(A/n: true story) I looked at the guards.
"Bish! I'm here coz of my manager!" I tried to walk in. And they stopped me. -Sorry- I knocked them out. I walked in and flipped my hair and continued walking like a boss. I tried looking for the managers office and couldn't find it. So I decided to call my manager.
"Hello this is-"
"Just don't" I said, cutting him off.
"Oh! Ako! What's the problem?" Acting all innocent. Bitch you know what's the problem.
"First the guards didn't let me in so I knocked them out. Second! How the heck am I going to find his office!" I sighed.
"Oh just ask the people, it should be the at the back of the building and just say my nam- Wait WHAT! You knocked out their guards!!"
"They didn't believe me when I said you were my boss. Anyway bye." I hang up on him. I walked at the back of the building and heard an alarm. Shit. I froze. I quickly changed my background picture to a weird pattern that shaped as a dragon.

"Freeze!!"
"Bitch I am frozen!" My left eye twitched. I look behind and saw different guards. No let me re-phrase it. They were muscular and big. I look behind them and saw BTS and some camera people we don't even care about and the manager. I rolled my eyes. Wait! The manager!!
"I just need to talk to the manager!" I walked closer to the manger but got stopped by the guards. I sighed.
"This is gonna be a long day. And a long scolding"
I pulled my hairband, to let my hair loose. I hit one of the guard's arm, the one was holding me. I hit him at the back of the knee, he groaned and fell to the floor. The other guards came behind think that I was focused on the guy. I moved to one side and hit all of the neck. Which made them faint.
"You guys have weak guards. Anyway! I need to papers for my boss." I said to their manager, while all of them looked at me in awe. I went closer to the boys and waved my hand in front of their faces. I went to the manager and poked him on his sensitive area. And he came to life.
"Yes! I'm guessing that you're my friends guard?"
"Nah I'm not I'm just gonna steal his papers. OF COURSE I AM!!"
"A-ah sorry, come." I followed him to his office and collected the papers, which was in a box.

I carried the box and near my way to the exit, I had to trip. All of the papers fell out of the box.
"~Just kill me already.~" I bent down and collected the papers and put it back in the box. I quickly ran back to the office to collect cello tape and sealed the box. I walked to the guards and poked their stomachs, which helped them to get themselves together. I stretched my body out, and headed back home.

(10 minutes later)

Someone's following me. More like a group. I sighed. I stopped and turned around and saw BTS but they were not looking at me so they could trick me. Some were wearing black mask and some weren't.
"You know if you're gonna follow me, tell me. It stupid to even try to follow me, without me noticing me." They looked at me and sighed.
"We wanted to make sure you're safe when going home." Huh? I checked the time and it was 8:40pm. What! Oh well. They can follow me.
"K, k you guys can make sure I'm safe. I don't care." Or do I?

I turned around to the direction I was going, until they stopped me. And we started to walk. Within 10 minutes walking, I felt a vibration where my butt was. I sighed, I held the box with one hand, balancing the box with one hand might sound easy. Then you try it, it's not easy. I took my phone and saw it was Jessie calling me. I answered the phone.
"~Hey~"
"~What in the hell do you want?~" I asked angrily.
"~Dayum, someone is on the their period.~"
"~Bitch, I'm holding a big ass box full of papers, walking 30 minutes to the train station, then an hour later, I will have to get of the train and walk for another 30 minutes! Try that!~" I said, trying to control my anger.
"~Oh, so... you're not able to get me from the airport?~" she asked. I stopped walking, the group just looked at me weirdly.
"~WHAT!! You never told me that you were coming here! Do you even understand their language!?~"
"~Nope!~" I smirked, does that mean I can swear at her?
"Fuck you bitch!~ Anyway are you on the plane?~"
"~No I have 3 hours left till I reach there.~"
"~k I'll pick you up.~" I hung up. I look at the boys, and they where looking at me weirdly.
"Don't ask."

(2 hours later)

Finally. I got 1 hours left before I go and pick her up. I went to the manager and said to him.
"I need to collect someone and I'll be living in my house but will come for work. Is that okay for you?" I asked.
"Yes it's okay but why is this someone living in your house?" He asked.
"God knows what she'll do if she had her own house and she doesn't know the language probably. She wanted to surprise me." He nod.
"I have to go now, bye." I left.

-----------------------------------------

CLIFFY IS BACK!!!

Next chapter will be when she collect Jessie and something else will happen.
Here's a little sneak peek:

"Our whole lives was a lie." Unknown voice 1
"We must find our way back" unknown voice 3
"We first need to find Ako, she'll tell us everything." unknown voice 2