Joining a group (nearly)

A/n: Naruto doesn't belong to me if it did I wouldn't make perv and third to die.
Black butler is a no no for me *sobs* if it did I would make a season 4 already.
Recap:

Sebby knocks my door and opens it with a tray of tea for me. I took a sip and off to dreamland. It was soooooo go and yummy. Before I knew it I was
only in my pjs. Which is a long shirt that goes up to mid-thighs with a bra and underwear. Perv. He bowed and I nodded as a thanks. Off to real dreamland.

___________________________

(Ako PoV)

I shot straight up and cried. I was homesick and there's so much more. I stood up and walked to the window.(A/n: Is weird that I cry only with my right eye? I've been asking myself that) Opened the window and looked up to the ghostly ball, shining on everything, everyone but it's self. I knew I was hungry but forced myself to not 'eat'.

(Bloody day)

"My mistress it's time to wake up." I growled at the back of my throat. I sat up, drinking my black tea mixed with blood. No I spat the tea out, the blood taste different. Not Kaka- him or Sebby. I looked at him.
"Why does this taste like blood?" I asked harshly.
"I mixed some blood in the tea, my lady." What's with him calling me 'my lady'.
"I don't want to wake up with blood in my throat, again." I said, glaring at him."What type of blood?" I asked him.
"Human, I killed him."
"WHAT!! You will never give me blood without my permission." I ordered him. There's one question that's in my head for a long time. Who is my father? And mother? Stupid right? I might ask Sebby, he might know.

(Time skip)

The moon was like a crystal in the sky. Still looking outside the window. "Ako, you are under arrest for betraying Konoha." I looked behind me and saw 5 ANBU. I mean FIVE. Sebastian was in front of me. "Stop Sebastian, we are not going to fight. We are backing down." I ordered. "Yes, my lady." I bowed at me.
-dark arts: mens iungo-(dark arts: mind connector) I cast a jutsu to Sebby.
S=Sebby
A=Ako

A=pack our stuff. We're leaving. I don't want to put them in danger. We will come back when it's the third part of the Chūnin exam.
S= yes my lady.

I stopped the ANBUs, trying to buy time for Sebby. Sebby picks me up bridal-style with my luggage. Teleported in a middle of... nowhere? I looked around and saw a big bolder. Wait that's.... hold up don't tell me it's THE Akastuki hideout.

I tried to stand up. But I fell backwards. Landed in strong arms, I looked up and saw Sebby holding me. I thanked him.

(Pein PoV)

Hmm two no one chakra. Outside our hideout."I got a new mission, kill anyone who's out side our hideout. GO!" I ordered them all including me.

We got our selves ready.

(Ako PoV)

Wait. Why are their chakra getting closer to the bolder."HOLY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS I FORGOT TO HIDE MY MOTHER BITCHING CHAKRA. WITH PEIN THERE WE'RE TOASTED. NO WHAT IF THE KIL-" I screamed running in circles until I fell flat on my face. I swear I heard that laugh coming from Sebby.

I stood up. And stared... yea I'm bored. CLANG what the hell was that."My lady we are under attack." Sebby blocks everything that's thrown at me.
"Almighty pull" I felt something pull me away from Sebby. Something sent shivers to my body. It's so cold. My stomach is now numb.
"MY LADY!" Sebby calls my name. I look where that cold thing is. Found a metal rod in my stomach. Great. This metal rod... is the one you can't move if your stabbed with it. I moved my arms. Pushed the rod, I coughed blood. I'm losing blood, need to gain the blood I lost. My eyes changed to glowing red. I summoned my... anything you would summon. Dragons would be good. Tatin would be funny. "Summoning jutsu." I summoned my dragon but it was smaller than before. If you call bigger than kuruma than yes.