Changing the plot.

Recap:

"Yes, I think if I get more angry or pissed I mean annoyed I can't." I really didn't know the answer. I my mouth was opened to say something and GUESS THE FUCKING WHAT *cough* PASSED OUT.

(Same day/Ako PoV)

My team came from that cat mission. I knew the hokage would tell kashi about me being a vampire. What I just remembered was, how am I gonna have blood, at least not human.
"No no no I want a real mission not these baby one!" Naruto shout and I got irk mark on my fore head.
Blah blah blah
"I would give you a C-rank mission"I was in shock when the hokage said this.
"OH OH who is it a princess, prince or a important person" Naruto being an idiot.
"Still impatient as ever Naruto, send him in. The old man said.
"How do you except me to live with these brat." Tazuna spat the word brat as it was poison. All Lucifer could see was my eye twitching the whole time.
"Fuck it I'm outta here, come Lucifer!" Everyone was shocked at my language.

I ran to my house aka apartment, sat on the sofa. Lucifer threw me a little box with weird symbols(an like in vampire knight Zeros little box. The pic) I look at him with my head tilted to one side.
"Blood tables. I was going to give you them earlier but did not have time, master." Lucifer said and my mouth made an 'O' shape.

(Time skip to the gate)

"Where is Ako?" Kashi said to the oh-so no one. Everybody did not know I was behind them so I made five clones, they walked up to them and.
"Boo" they said, it sent them shivers down their whole body. I tried my best to hold my laughter when the oh-so Mr. The-high-Emotionless-and-mighty-Ducky jumped away from the team, but tried to act cool. Well let me say something ducky YOU FAILED. Any way we started to walk.

(10 mins)
We walking, walking and walking till there's no tomorrow. I mean till I saw a 'puddle'. I crouched down to the 'puddle' and whispered "Wow nice bodies you got there I mean both of you, oh my team bye-bye". I then ran up to my foxy, Naruto. I went to daydream mode.

I snapped out when I saw no Kashi. The brothers are there fighting sasu...ducky. I sighed. In a blink of an eye the brothers on the floor passed out, while I was sitting on them.-shit- they both have blood on them. I could feel something in my mouth growing. It must be my fangs. My eyes are red, no glowing red. I knew I had to get out of there. Lucifer knew what was going to happen so he picked me bride-style and disappeared.

We both are somewhere deep in the forest. Lucifer check for water but no water. He stopped when my fangs are poking out of my mouth.
(Warning might sound wrong but no vampire sucking blood)
He pushed his black hair out, to only see he delicious neck. I crawled up to him pushed him down. Now I was on top of him, I came closer to him and licked his delicious neck. I opened my mouth and tilted his head more to see of his neck. I came closer and closer till my fangs touched him, his skin. He shivered, I could feel him and I knew I need him, his blood now. I bit him hard and started to suck him. His red, rich, dark and delicious blood went down my throat. He moaned, this made me want his blood more. I know my eyes are not glowing any more and I don't need or feel like I need blood.
(Warning over)
I saw him, a wave of guilt came washing me up. I feel bad, like I killed someone and blamed it on someone, that was the guilt.

We walk back, only to see a guy with cow decoration and my team fighting them. Well kashi is fighting Mr. Moo-moo.-I want Haku and Mr. Moo-moo to live. That's it, I don't give a shit about the plot-