Guess who's back

Recap:

I summoned my raven. It was a beautiful Raven. It was black, of course but with white streak on the wing and purple eyes. At least it's better than weasel-kun's Raven. "I'm gonna call you midnight" it bowed at me. " I need you to send this message to the hokage and don't get caught. This is a command." I slipped the note in his holder thing and opened the window. It went flying like the wind, even I couldn't see it.

----------------------------------------------
(Hokage PoV)

Hmm. So if I put that team with this mission, it would be helpful. The elders want a team hunt down Ako."Dog call Guy, Kakashi and Asuma now." I ordered. He left. 2 seconds later, they're all here."I need you to hunt down Ako. This will be a S-rank mission." I said, looking down at my 'paper'. I wanted to see their faces, they look very determined faces. I sighed."Go and find her" I ordered, they left without a second thought.

(Bloody time skip)(roughly 2 hours)

Tap tap tap. Huh? I looked at the window and saw a Raven, a large one. I walked up to the window and saw it had a letter. I took the letter and the Raven flew away. Very fast that I can even see. I looked at the letter and it said:

Dear Third hokage,

I left this message to tell you why I left the village. I know some people might think I 'betrayed' the village but I didn't. The reason why I left will be discovered very soon. If you notice that Kakashi was acting a bit off, was because he thought I was a spy and wasn't Ako and I kind of used a bit of my power. But I wasn't on purpose, my anger took over me. I will be coming home in next month or a bit early. I will bring two people with when I come home. Remember this don't always think people are who you think are.

From Ako.

Shit. It was signed by her. I must show her the elders the message. I quickly called an ANBU, Dog my ANBU to fetch ( A/n lol as a dog to get something so clever) the team I sent out. And leave Ako alone and wait for her. I called the elders for a meeting to show Ako's message.

"Third, why did you call us?" The old women said.

"I need to tell you what I got 5 minutes ago." I told them both.

"Well what is it?" The old man asked.

"Ako left a letter I think you should read it." I told them, both nodded. I gave the letter. They look bad and felt sorry. And looked like they regretted what they did.

(Ako PoV) (Bloody week later)

I was waiting for that pervy sage. At the exit of this town. We are late by 1 hour 20 minutes  48 seconds. He threw a rock at me, which I caught. I walked out with him calling my name. I teleported behind him, touched his shoulder. We, well I teleported up to a town where, that slug princess would be.

I sweat dropped when I saw 'Bills & cash =life'. I looked at him, telling him she was in there. He nods. We walk in and I heard a 50- like women's heartbeat. I knew it quickly that it was her. I told that perv to stay outside. I walked in to find her. Bingo.
"Um hello can I sit here?" I 'asked'. She looks at me carefully, then nods. I sit and ordered green tea as it was a restaurant thing. That was divided in half. This half was where you could buy things like green tea, sushi, dango and other stuff. The other half was playing poker.