Weight

A/n: I got a cold last week but still coughing, sorry for not updating early.
Ps: this chapter has a lot of songs
Recap:

I walked up to Sasuke and teleported to a cave. A different one. When your in this cave you can get lost, if your not careful enough.

"Sit, this will be a very long talk." We both sit down.

------------------------------------------

(Ako Pov)

"You've been lied to." I said to him.
"What do you mean?" He asked angrily, not even caring the fact that I can do things.
"The things you saw on that day, is not the story." (I'm just gonna write Ako- A and Sasuke- S coz I'm lazy😝)

S = "I saw everything I needed to know."
A= "what if I told you that you were wrong, and that you didn't saw everything on that night." He rolls his eye and gets up.
S= "Itachi only did it for power, to test his power against his clan!!" He shouted at me, he then walked away. It's now or never.

A="IT WAS A MISSION!!!!" He stopped mid step. "Your clan members were going to attack the leaf and take over. Itachi was loyal to the leaf but also loyal to his clan. The elders were somehow convinced of Danzo's words and agreed, that the clan should be gone, dead and killed." I said, as his shoulders were slightly moving up and down.
"Then why didn't he kill me, then he would have been the last." Sasuke asked.
"You were young at the time , you were plead as innocent. Danzo wanting every one dead at that time. He wanted you to be dead, but itachi said you had nothing to do this."
"Why did he say to have revenge?!"
"He felt guilty, he tainted his hands with blood that should have bled. He wanted you to kill him so his sin would be forgiven. So please don't take revenge." He looks back.
"Come" I opened my arms and let him to hug me.
"Oh yea! You and your bro aren't the last clan."
"WHAT!!"
"Yea, 2 more members. They're male though, bad enough."
"Tell me the names?"
"Um, Obito kakashi' teammate and someone else that's name shall never be said. Why?"
"Where's Obito?"
"He's with the akatsuki, disguised as Tobi. Why?"
"Imma beat his ass for not telling me." He mumbles but it was enough for me to hear it.
"He was part of that."
"Huh?"
"Did you actually believed that itachi would have killed over 80 people in 30 minutes."
"Oh."
"I need to tell you something."
"What?" He asked.
"I'm going to put myself into sleep."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm gonna lock myself in a cave and have a long rest."
"So you'll never wake up?"
"No, I'll sleep for like 2 years. Until someone wakes me up. I don't want anyone to know, I'm telling you this because you are the only person that's going to wake me up." I gave him a whistle.

"When the time is right blow this whistle and I'll be awake

"When the time is right blow this whistle and I'll be awake." He nods.
"By the way, if I find itachi dead, your dead. And don't call me for something stupid." I said with a innocent smile, it was too innocent to be innocent.