Hedgehog

Recap:

"Ah, so you're the girl that I meant to find and give." Madara gives out an evil laugh.
"Um, what are you talking about?" I asked.
"This will make it easier!" He charges at me with his shield? Like why would you carry it.
"I name thy air to come one with the force!" I called out to the elements angels. Making me disappear. I appeared in the air falling, as soon I see that I brought my wings. But I couldn't. I had to fake being injured so he will go. I 'fell' making a dent in the ground. Closing my eyes, I slowed my heart beat.
———————————————————
(Ako POV)

As I slowed my heart beat, I could hear much clearer and recognise, who's footsteps belongs to. My mind was clear and every scream, cry, chirp, or the whistling from the trees were all faded. Later on I felt that Madara had gone to find a place, where it would be big enough to 'plant' that old tree. I opened my eyes and looked around to see most of the kages injured. Ah, the stress.

I have them all my small amount of Chakra, as if I gave them to much they all would have died. They looked at me, as they were wondering as to why I gave them gave so little chakra. I just rolled my eyes. They're just greedy. Nah.
"You clearly forgot I'm a whole different species than you" I said. When I said that they all took a notice and nodded. I just walked away, but I then see gaaras sand stopping me. My eye twitch. Like I don't have enough time and you're making me stop.

"What?" I asked. Knowing that the kage of the cloud would think of me as a threat, while gaara would just ask why I'm here.
"That's for me to know and you to find out" I replied. As soon as I left, I headed towards Sasuke's team to find the previous Hokages. I haven't seen them in years. Well over 50 years. I stopped after realising what an idiot I am. That I could have just teleported to where they are. On the way there(traveling, breaking the speed of light) I quickly changed into a suitable clothing. (Not the hair)

 "GET OFF OF SASUKE-KUN" I opened my eyes and I'm on top of sasuke

I opened my eyes and I'm on top of sasuke. Great. "You know we need to stopped meeting each other like this." I joked as I get off of him, while Karin throwing curses at me. I turned around and my eyes glistened.
"Long time no see everyone." I bowed down.
"Hahaha, certainly Ako-chan." The 1st hokage laughed. His brother just nod as the 3rd and the 4th smiled. I walked up to the 2nd and hugged him, as I whispered to him"I missed you too." He hugged me back. Everyone except the 1st hokage was in shock. I turned around and said
"You do know he is my ex fiancé. Right?" Sasuke looked at me with disgust. "What it's not my fault that you are so stuck up to your dream, that you don't realise who is in love with you and who you are in love with." I spoke with disgust.

"Hn" my right eye twitched.
"We need to go now, god knows what Madara is going to do." I said. With my black ice mist surrounding all of us. "Let's go." They nodded. We disappeared and came out of the ground. In front of Naruto. I looked at him. "Sup." He smiled.
"S-Sasuke-kun!" Sakura unexpectedly said. While all of the konoha 12 came to us.
"Ako! Sasuke! What are you doing here?!" Kiba shouted at us.
"I'm here to help, but don't know about Ducky." I said.
But ducky said nearly cutting me off. "I'll save you all and when the war is over... I'll become the next hokage."
"EHHHHHH!!!" Everyone shouts.
"No one can take my dream." Kiba shout and point at him. I sighed.
"Guys can we like I don't know, maybe get going." I said with a killer aura  surrounding me.
They all nodded.

We all look ahead when the hokages places a barrier, that it hurt herself with trying to do a tail beast bomb. Then there were little slots for all of us to get it, while she was trapped. I added chakra to my voice and said. "All of you will leave the ten tails to me."
"Ha! Your just weak." Some random unnecessary shinobi shouts. I brought out my 3rd form (the 1st form is the most powerful form and is my true form).

 I brought out my 3rd form (the 1st form is the most powerful form and is my true form)

I then said, "Are you clear?." I glared at the stupid  kid. They all nodded. Good. We all ran towards the ten tails while trying to defend our selves from those, mini ten tails, Jūbi(?) children. I then ran at a fast pace towards Madara, while using the sharp blade on my arm to attack. As I now face to face with Madara, I looked at him.
"You really don't remember me do you hedgehog" I said to him, with a straight face.

~Flashback~

As my eyes widens, bright light hits my face almost tickling my face. I hear metal clashing against each other. Sigh. There's another mini war, with the Uchihas and Senjus. I walk out with my clothes like a mess.

 I walk out with my clothes like a mess

"Who dares to interrupt my sleep." I glared them all. As a kunai nearly hits me, as a result of me glaring at them all intensely. Everyone stops except one guy. He has long black almost silk looking like hair, but holds the hatred clan.
"Oi, hedgehog listen to your superior and stop. No wonder why your brothers died." I stopped as I realised what I just said. I guess it was his turn to glare at me with his sharingan.
"It doesn't effect me so don't bother." I stomped my foot, separating the Senju away from the other clan. I turned around and saw the 3 almost dead looking bodies.
"Gather the body, I'll heal them, then I want to meet you clan leader as well as the elders, Senju."

———————————————————

Heyyyyy guys and gurls wats up. I know it's been a very long long time but hey, I was debating on if I should write a bit more or not. By the way guys would you like it if there was a sequel or like another stuck in naruto book but she/he is a normal person no ninja teaching or anything like that.