Epilogue

~Mike~
"Tony," I called up the stairs to my fiancé.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"Noah's crying again," I responded, shifting our three year old onto my other hip and brushing away tiny, hot tears falling down his face.
"Any idea why?" Tony chuckled, running down the stairs to meet me.
"He said because you left the blanket fort," I giggled as Noah stretched his arms out reaching for Tony.
"Awe, well I'm back now," Tony smiled, pulling me to him by the waist, resulting in us sandwiching Noah in a hug, causing him to smile.
I set Noah down and he ran back into the living room where the three of us had spent the entire morning constructing a blanket fort.
I laughed and kissed Tony on the jaw before grabbing his hand and following Noah into the living room.
"Hey Noah, can we come in?" Tony asked, kneeling in front of the blanket which served as the door.
"Okay," Noah replied, lifting the blanket so we could crawl inside.
"Come here, mister," Tony laughed, tickling Noah, before laying down on the blanket covered floor and lifting Noah into the air as he giggled.
I guess quite a lot has changed after the last five years. We graduated high school, but Tony's friend from music class, Noah, didn't make it. All the police know about his death was that he was found outside his house and his heart had stopped. Tony was heartbroken, until we found little Noah at the adoption centre. Kellin and Vic got married and Vic, Tony, Jaime and I formed a band. Tony's parents were never told about our marriage and we haven't seen them since the day we graduated and went on tour.
Tony didn't seem to mind much and he seems pretty happy.
A/N: I'm sorry this is really bad and I didn't have many ideas for this but a few people wanted this epilogue so I hope you enjoyed. This week has been really busy for me but I will try to update shoulder blades tonight and waiting for Mike either tomorrow or at the weekend. Thanks for reading.