Conversation

Jisoo's POV

Red. I'm pretty sure my eyes are burning red from being on the computer for almost twenty hours. My eyes are tearing up and I'm already sneezing so badly. I must have eaten too many sweets the other night as I indulge myself with some tubes of ice cream.

A television station from Japan has confirmed a deal with the company for a show that will promote BTS.

They agreed to do a segment every week in which BTS will be performing but they back out the last minute. And now, here I am, doing some damage control as the schedules and everything was already jeopardized because of that.

I can already feel my body sore from being all awake last night. My arms and legs are getting stiff.

I feel like shit right now.

This is what I hate about my job. Imagine sitting on the computer for a long time.

I tried to rotate my neck but I think my head is going to fall off. I feel terrible.

If you're wondering what I do, my job is to deal with the company's promotional strategies since I am the company's external marketing executive.

The company is paying me a lot, that's a bonus but in times like this, it would be very nice if I can lie down and snuggle with my soft pillow.

I only get to go to the office at least thrice a month but the good thing is I get to travel. I go outside the country once every two weeks.

Everything is a mess lately because of all the scandals that are going off. It is greatly affecting the transactions outside of the country.

My legs nearly gave in when I stood up on my chair. I need to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. I am too sleepy to continue. I need to refresh myself.

I checked the clock at the table and it's almost five in the morning.

I can't believe I've pulled off another all-nighter.

I carefully walked along the hallway because everyone is still asleep. The light is open when I arrive in the kitchen.

I'm struggling to open the refrigerator when I felt a hand over mine and forcefully open it for me.

"Oh my God!" I jumped in surprise. Startled with the sudden contact. 

I looked to check who it is and I was greeted by Jin's face, trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

 "Yah!" I hit his shoulders. "Are you trying to kill me?"

He then looked at me questioningly, still struggling to stop laughing,  as I stood right in front of the refrigerator.

I reached for a bottle of water and immediately drink almost half of it. I can feel my hands trembling.

He took a bottle of his own and closed the refrigerator.

My body is too tired to move so I leaned on the door of the refrigerator for support then slowly slide down.

I stayed there for a minute. I'm gathering all of my strength before I go back to my room because my legs are shaking. I just wanna go to my bed and sleep.

My body is so drained and so worn-out. I don't have any energy and strength to go back to my room. I want to stay here for at least ten minutes.

I rest my head on the door of the refrigerator and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I felt someone sit down beside me. I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by one of the most beautiful set of eyes I have ever seen.

"Why are you sitting down here?" Jin asked while looking straight through my eyes. I can see his eyes smiling but why do I feel sadness around it? It makes me wanna hug him right now.

The way he looks at me makes me feel like I am so precious. 

Is this a dream? Is he an angel?

He must have noticed my lack of focus as he slowly lifts his hand and touches my face.

I felt the electricity traveling down my veins as soon as his hand made contact on my left cheeks. I break eye contact with him.

My heart started beating rapidly. Oh, my heart, stop beating like crazy!

I felt my mouth go dry when I just finished drinking water.

My brain is sending me weird signals but my body doesn't seem to move. It seems like my eyes have a brain of its own and it automatically moved and turned to him.

The smile on his eyes slowly faints and was immediately covered with worry.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" He tried to feel my forehead to check my temperature.

"Huh?" I did not get what he just asked because I am getting distracted. It must be due to my lack of sleep and this weird emotion that I am feeling after he touched my face

I took his arm from my forehead and put it down. I can't concentrate.

Once again, I stared at his face. Why are you so beautiful?

I feel like I was drugged and I can't stop myself from admiring his almost perfect face. 

I always knew he has great features but it keeps getting better every single day that I can't get enough of him. Now, I feel like I want to memorize every angle of his face.

I slowly lift my left hand and touch his face. I started from his forehead and trace down my index finger down his nose to his mouth. Such soft lips. What would it feel if I kiss him?

"My mom told me never to stare at a stranger for too long," I mumble.

"Hmm," He whispered. I smiled when I saw the corner of his lips twitched. "I like it when you smile at me like that," I added.

I heard him chuckle.

"You must be really sleepy. You'll never say that if you're fully awake. I seem to be giving you a hard time lately."

I am once again getting captivated by his bright eyes. I put down my hand as I don't have the strength to lift it anymore. but my hands felt empty all of a sudden. 

I heard him sigh. I almost think he doesn't want me to stop touching his face.

No way. I thought to myself.

"Your tired." He told me. "I don't even remember seeing you the whole day."

"I forgot to buy some apples," I mumble. My eyes are slowly closing but I don't want to sleep. I still want to talk to him. I still want to see him.

"I'll buy you some tomorrow. Do you want anything else?" I heard him.

"and jelly. My younger brother would always buy me that." I told him. "He is just like you... tall and handsome...hmm... He also sings and dances very well....hmmm...But I made him sad..."

I don't know what happened next but I felt my eyes closed and I was enveloped to total darkness around me.