Last Chapter - Boundless

Jisoo's POV

"Jungkook!"

"Jisoo noona!"

My eyes landed on the people who were running towards us. Jimin and Taehyung came towards us, both panting while trying to catch their breath.

"Omo, BTS is here!"

"Jimin oppa! I love you!"

"V!!!!!!!!"

"Saranghe oppa!!!!"

The small crowd went crazy especially when almost every one of BTS came except for Jin.

"Noona! Are you really going to leave us?" Taetae looked at me, his voice with a hint of shortness on it, probably still tired from running.

"Noona, don't leave us." Jimin came towards me and hugged me real tight. I chuckled at the cries of jealousy from the small crowd of their fans around us.

"I'm disappointed, really." Hobi pouted.

"Did you really think you can easily get away from us?" Namjoon smirked.

"You do realize that we won't let you get away easily, right? Especially since that stupid ex-boyfriend of yours is a mess without you." he laughed at me which I just returned with a smile.

I can't help but feel weird about all that is happening. Everything seems surreal at the moment.

A few hours ago, I swear my heart is almost on the verge of dying but now, I can clearly hear my heart beating so loudly.

"Tssss, if it's actually just me, I'd let noona go so he can have a harder time. After all, she broke her heart."

I looked at my brother's pissed-off face. I know that he's mad but deep inside, he still cares for his hyung.

"Don't worry, Kookie. I can assure you, his everyday life this past week had been so full of agony and I almost laugh how depressed he looks." Jimin said as he walked towards my brother.

"Nobody actually talked to him since that night. Noona, of course, we did not forgive him that easily after what happened. You're almost our sister as well." Taehyung added.

"But I can guarantee you, his days had been miserable because you're not with him. I don't even know what came to his mind and did all those stupid things!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I swear, that hyung is a big pabo sometimes." Hobi shakes his head.

"So, what are we going to do now? Should we call Jin hyung?" Namjoon said.

"I suppose, we can scare him a little. I mean, just a little, for making noona cry so hard." Jungkook smiled cheekily.

"Guys, you don't have to do that," I told them but not a single soul listened. To be honest, they looked a little excited about the idea of pulling a prank on their oldest hyung.

I guess a little prank won't hurt, right? I told to myself.

So once they are 'ready' with their prank, Jungkook told me to stand behind some of their fans so Jin won't see me. I feel pity for him as he has such adorkable brothers, if you get what I mean.

To my surprise, even their fans agreed to do this silly prank after the members explained everything to them.

Now I know why they love their Army so much.

I watched from behind when Taehyung decided to call Jin and tell him where they are.

Jin ignored the love calls of their fans and immediately ran towards the others.