Truth

Jungkook's POV

"So that, that's what happened, "I said as I told the boys the truth about me and my sister.

I told them everything even my stupidity and how my sister suffered.

Somehow,  one of the boys would suddenly hit me every time I tell what I did to my sister.

I don't blame them. I was really stupid.  Until the end, I even messed up my sister's relationship.

However,  the burden that I feel inside me lessen. I can't believe I've been keeping this all this time.

While I was telling them everything,  I can't even believe how absurd I have been. Even I can't believe how stupid I have been and why I kept this from the boys in the first place.

If I have told them sooner,  maybe me and my sister had already been in good terms since then.

Honestly, it feels so refreshing though I still feel ashamed deep inside.

Now, the last thing that I want to do is to properly ask for my sister's forgiveness.

I looked at my left to see Jin hyung massaging his temples.

I couldn't blame him. He must be so shocked about everything.

The truth is, I'm not even sure why he thought that Noona was my ex-girlfriend when she was obviously head over heels with him.

"Wait" Jin hyung called me. "So,  why were you avoiding me all this time by the way?" if his eyes can kill,  I'd probably be dead by now because of the glare that he's giving me.

"What?" I answered back, a little afraid so it came out as a whisper.

"Who wants to see his sister making all lovey-dovey with his boyfriend?  I said in defense.

C'mon. I love my sister but it is so weird to see him cuddling with a guy, especially with a group member.

"Why would you think there is something going on between us by the way?" I asked him. "Is that how everyone thought?" Then I looked at the boys.

"The truth is..." my head snapped to Yoongi hyung's direction who's still sitting on the cushion,  actually,  they all are while I'm standing in front of them.

Why does it feel like I was in a trial?

"I initially thought the same but when I see her being cozy with this pabo" Yoongi hyung continued as he points at Jin hyung which earned a hit in return."I dismissed the idea. I don't think she the type to date her ex's friend."

Then the guys all agreed.

Of course. It's even a miracle to see my sister having a lot of skinship with Jin hyung because as far as I know,  he was her first boyfriend. It shows how comfortable she really is with him.

"And don't think I never noticed you being a brat to me these past few days"

I slowly moved further as I sense danger.

"Yah,  hyung! I was just making sure my sister won't be hurt." I explained but I moved even further anyways prepared to run in case Jin hyung decided to punish me for being a little disrespectful these past few days.

"He has a point." then Jimin hyung backed me up.

"If I have a sister,  it'll be awkward to see them date a member as well,  don't you think?"

I grinned to Jin hyung who's still glaring at me.

But I still earned a smack from Namjoon hyung who I didn't notice was already standing beside me.

That, I think I really deserve.

"You actually should have told us sooner." Hoseok hyung added.

"I actually did, but you and Rapmon hyung were asleep while Jin hyung was busy cuddling with my sister," I said as I smirked.

"So, you three knew all along?" Namjoon hyung asked Yoongi, V, and Jimin.

"What? It's not my decision to tell people okay? I'm not the brother." Yoongi said.

"By the way, you should have asked her sooner if you're feeling jealous about me. Tsk, don't you trust her?" I asked a little disappointed which he did not reply.

He must be thinking about something.

"Oh, by the way, when did noona disappear?"

He was too immersed in the situation that he did not notice that his sister was not around.

"She went inside of her room saying she's not feeling well."

"Yoongi hyung,  I don't believe her. She even ate my food here." Jimin argued with Yoongi while pointing at the cup of dessert on the table.

"I guessed she didn't like it because she put it down after a few bite"

My forehead knotted in confusion,  my sister is never a picky eater.

"What's this anyway?" I said as I grabbed one and taste a teaspoon on his mouth.

"I don't remember the name." Jimin chuckled. "But it's delicious,  isn't it?"

My forehead knotted even more, after tasting a few more,  he then asked"Does this have peanuts?", slowly feeling strange inside.

"Why?" Jin asked perhaps noticing my uneasiness.

"I think so. Wh-"

Before Jimin can finish,  I threw the cup away, "ahhh, Jesus!!!" I screamed as I run towards my sister's room, with all the boys following behind.

"Yah,  Jungkook!"

"Why?"

"What's the problem?"

They all said in unison while they follow me as I rushed to my sister's room.

This time, I'm actually thankful that my sister, again,  forgot to close her door.

My soul left my body when I reached her room and saw her body laying flat on the floor, almost lifeless.

Without even thinking,  I rushed into her still in panic but before I can even grab her,  Jin hyung was a little faster and easily lifted her body on the floor.

"Yah,  call the emergency hotline," he said as we all rushed outside.

I started crying. Fuck, I'll die if I lose my noona again.

======