Confuse

Jin's POV

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were busy playing the NBA and usually, I would be playing along with them but I'm not feeling any good lately.

My whole system is so confused right now.

Ever since we moved her to Jisoo's house, I have never been the same as I was before. 

In normal circumstances, I will be the one messing around with the guys because that's just what I am. 

Yoongi will always lock his arms around my neck every chance that he got because I keep on troubling him while resting.

I would always run around with Hoseok singing along with him to wake up the guys.

I don't know. Lately, I feel like staying at the corner and watch everything that is happening around me.

What's wrong with me?

I woke up too early the other day so I decided to go out and have a good run but as I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for me to bring, I saw Jisoo walking ahead of me.

I should have avoided her as I know that I'm making her feel uncomfortable but I can't help myself.

She's wearing a loose shirt that is just above her knees. I've noticed how she has a knack of wearing boyish clothes which makes her even look sexier. 

She may be small and petite but I'm sure under those loose clothes is a killer body. I can still make out the curves that she's trying to cover.

I noticed that she's having a hard time opening the refrigerator so I helped her. 

I remember suppressing my laughter once I realized that I've startled her. She's so cute.

After drinking almost half of the content of the bottle, she suddenly slid her body down the floor and just sat over there.

Her brown eyes are slightly being covered by her disheveled hair yet it is too captivating that I can't keep my own eyes off her. She seems to be so tired and I don't have the heart to disturb her.

I can't help but smile every time I remember the conversation that we had that night. I'm sure she's almost half asleep because that's the first time she did not scowl at me. I even remember her saying how she loves my smile. She kept on mumbling over something until she fell asleep.

Afraid that she would be uncomfortable with her position, I decided to pick her up bridal style and carefully put her to bed. It's a good thing that she left her door open.

After I covered her body with a blanket, I immediately went out of her room but my plan of getting a good run was long forgotten after that.

I suddenly felt someone sit beside me but I did not break my eye contact on the screen where the other guys were playing.

"You seem out of yourself lately. Any problem?" Sometimes I hate it that our leader is so observant. He always notices if something may not seem s to be right.

I may be older but I guess, I was just born earlier.

I stretched my arm while a small yawn came out of my mouth, I'm having a hard time sleeping as well lately. I put down my arms and answered while still watching the game. "Just need more sleep, I guess."

I can't tell him that I'm being bothered by Jisoo. As far as I know, she is someone that is working in the company. We don't even know what she does or how old she is.

Though I'm dying out of curiosity, I can't just go and ask her about it because everything I do pisses her off. It's sad to admit but we started on the wrong foot. 

God knows how I really want to know her well and be closer to her but everything I do makes her even mad. Besides, I can't lose focus right now. After all the things that our group has been to, any distractions would bring a burden.

Just then, I heard the front door opened and I saw Jisoo coming in. I sit properly but my eyes can't stop following her movement.

I held my breath as I saw her smile when she looked at our direction.

Yepuda.

"What?"

I coughed a little when Namjoon asked me. I must have spoken what's on my mind. I mentally scolded my self.

She's wearing an over-sized blue plaid shirt and fitted black pants which was torn in the knees. Her hair was up on a ponytail but some loose strands fell down on her face. 

God, she gets prettier every day.

Taehyung and Jimin ran over her and immediately ransacked the groceries that she brought. I chuckled at the sight of Jimin getting kicked out by Taehyung who immediately ran back to their game after he got some jelly.

My eyes followed her as she went to the kitchen sink and washed two apples. I moved my eyes back to what they are playing when I noticed her coming to us. 

Yoongi and Hoesok then came to the kitchen and started arranging all the groceries that she bought.

My eyes furrowed when she passed the other apple to Jungkook while the other naturally took a bite. 

Why does it feels like they're used to hits kind of thing? I clenched my fist. And why are you bothered by the way? I thought to myself.

Everything about the two was weird. I heard Yoongi telling us once that Jisoo was Jungkook's stalker. Well, I don't buy it. 

She must have felt someone staring at her because she looked at my direction. I immediately moved my eyes back to where the other two where who seems to be fighting over something in the kitchen.

Why do you have to stare? I asked myself. Idiot.

She sat beside me. When I looked at her, my throat got dry and a cough escapes from my mouth. She's smiling at me.

I swear to God this girl is trouble.