Pink Episodes

Again, I'll drop the hyungs...

Jungkook's POV

"Ge'ez, is it only me but noona was definitely weird. Oh my God." I heard Jimin said as I carefully pick a tube of ice cream from the freezer.

We're inside the grocery store just a few blocks away from the house. The good thing is, there aren't a lot of people so it's easier for us to do some shopping.

"I know right?" Taehyung replied. "She's weirder than me. It's official, I really like her."

I smirked at what he said.

"My ears.... oh no, they're no longer innocent." I laugh as I saw Hoseok trying to cover his ears as if he's still listening to my noona's rant.

"Why does she have to talk about pink panther or what fly traps anyways?" Namjoon whined while he grabs a chocolate bar on one of the shelves and put it on the cart that V was pushing.

I'm not even sure how that happened but Taehyung was being in charge of the pushing and I'm praying to God that we won't be having any trouble later due to this.

"It isn't that bad. " I can't help but mutter, but loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Shut up, kiddo. It was so bad. Oh, God." I saw him press his temples. "I've never heard of a woman talk like that because she has it." He can't help but shake his head. "Or I guess I was just lucky enough coz I never had a girlfriend as weird as she is."

"Did you saw her cry?" Jimin said as he slowly tries to ride the cart that Tae was pushing but Namjoon was fast enough to pull him back.

"You're not gonna ride that Chimchim."

"Told you," Hoseok said to Jimin as the other simply pouted.

"Kookie, let's get another cart, please? I wanna ride that." He said as he tries to grab my sleeves.

"Me too, me too!!!" Now Taehyung joining Jimin as they tug me a little harder trying to lead me to where the carts are, our pushcart already being taken cared for by Hoseok.

"No." I firmly said. "We need to head back home because that little brat is probably asleep now after breaking down in stupid tears. But trust me when I say she's gonna be waking up around an hour or two." I told them. "And yeah, hell will again break loose." I continued while I heard each of them groan.

We were now on the counter paying for the stuff that we bought mainly sweets for my sister and some other stuff.

My mind went back to my sister at home and our poor Jin who ended up staying with her.

Being her brother, I've experienced how really bad it is whenever her sister has her period.

You can't imagine the number of tears she shed while watching Finding Nemo or Power Rangers in our room.

I once run into or parent's room because my noona got me really scared when she woke me up looking like a freaking zombie, gosh.

Too scared, I insisted that I sleep inside my parents' room but my sister ended up camping inside which scared the shit out of our dad so we were both kicked out.

I occasionally get a random beating. Not like beating-beating but she's so grumpy, she'd throw a lot of things to me, or even hug me real tight to point that she's about to crush me. I know that she doesn't mean it anyway.

Sometimes she'll laugh real hard then the next minute, she's bawling her eyes out.

Oh, and I can't really sleep a wink because this woman always wants to cuddle in a brutal way, she'll hug you until you can't breathe.

She even curses a lot.

Imagine the horror that I have to go through every month. But that's actually worth it. She only has her periods on two or three days and after that, she'll be so fucking sweet and she'll spoil you a lot.

The bad thing, she can barely remember her episodes when she has her periods so it's imperative that she stays home so she won't get into any trouble.

My mind was cut off in a trance when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I looked back to see Yoongi and the rest of the boys at me like I have candy or something.

"What?" I asked them, confused.

"Do we really have to go home now?" Yoongi asked, fear visible on his face.

I chuckled. "It isn't really that bad." I lied. Sorry, hyungs.

"I'm actually scared to go home. We don't know what pink other things she starts blabbering about, oh god. I still can't get over about what happened earlier. " Hoseok as he, Jimin and Taehyung hug each other as if all the innocence on their body had been drained out.

"I am actually more scared to her than our saesang fans, to be honest," Namjoon added as we walk back to the house.

"Omo!" Taehyung shouted. "What if noona was an alien? She'll start eating us alive!" He screamed.

Namjoon, me, and Yoongi hyung started laughing.

Hoseok replied to V and hit him on the back of his head. "Really V?"

Once we reached the front door, I reached for the handle and looked back to the boys behind me.

This is it.

"By the way, I hope you had enough sleep these past few days because you'll be lucky if you'd be able to sleep for at least an hour or two in the next three days. Fighting!!!" I said as I looked at the horror-stricken face of my hyungs. And then I opened the door.

Welcome to the Black Parade.