Leaving

Jungkook's POV

"Are you sure that your sister is alright?" I looked up and saw my mother standing beside me while I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, her face full of worry.

It is just past six and my sister is still asleep after my mom put some medicine on her back.

It has been a week since the incident had happened and the boys have already moved out of the house. And ever since, my sister never left her room. I am sure she just gave the excuse of being sick to our mom so she won't ask anything about it. Though I know that she never bought the idea, she's our mom after all.

When my sister said that she wanted to go home, I understood that she meant going home to our house.

The truth is, the rest of the boys already went back to our original dorm but I've decided to stay at home in the meantime until my sister is fine. So now, her house is empty.

BigHit already released a statement about us temporarily staying with her. It was then revealed that she was actually an employee of the company and is my sister. I'm not sure if I should be happy because the company never said anything about her and Jin hyung's relationship. 

Nevertheless, the fans calmed down a little and a lot of them have apologized for saying mean things about her especially when they found out about her being sent to the hospital. To be honest, I have some mixed emotions about it. I know they were our fans but she is also my sister.

Apparently, Jisoo noona's back was bleeding after she hit the corner of the table when Jin hyung accidentally pushed her. 

I was beyond pissed off I almost lunged myself at him and hit him straight in the face. If not for Jisoo noona, I would have given him a piece of it. I don't even care of he's older.

I don't understand why he suddenly did these things. He came home reeking of alcohol and I was sure I saw some hickeys on his neck. I was actually relieved that my sister didn't see any of those.

She had been enough she doesn't deserve any of this. She doesn't deserve him.

Since we came home that night, she fell sick but she refused to be sent to the hospital saying something about just being released there.  

I don't think what happened at the hospital when my sister almost dies triggered everything, because it's so obvious that it was not his fault. If I don't really know Jin hyung well enough, I'm still thinking of there is something that he hasn't told us boys and Jisoo noona.

Jin hyung is always the rational one so I can't help but think that there is a missing piece on this puzzle.

My mind was cut off in a trance when my mom touched my shoulders.

"Yes, mom. Noona should be fine. She just needs some rest." My mother still thinks something is wrong when we arrive that day with my noona on my arms, sleeping with her cheeks stained from tears. 

"It was just a silly accident. Noona accidentally hit her back on the table and instead of going to the hospital, she just asked me if we can go home because she misses both you and dad." I told my mom as I try to smile. "I think noona is going through puberty." I joked with my mom.

 Of course, the part about missing our parents is partly true but my noona will not like it if I tell them what's really happened. Though I'm dying to tell Mom about how Jin hyung broke my sister's heart, I can't. My sister will definitely feel upset.

My mom is actually close to the boys and she's always treated them as his own like how the other's mom treats me.

I pulled my phone in my left pocket when it started to ring. I've got a new message.