Cozy

Jisoo's POV

"Yahhh, noonaaaaa!"

Not really paying attention to Jimin who kept on bothering me ever since they came, I leaned on my right side over the cushion, completely turning my back at him, my eyes still glued on my phone.

It's Saturday afternoon and the boys just came back from another photoshoot. 

After changing, Jimin went and stayed with me in the living room calling me noona.

"Noona, what are you playing?"

I almost threw my phone out of surprise when I felt his chin on my left shoulder. Since he came to me from the back, his lips almost touching my skin.

It's not that I'm feeling some electric shock all over my body but I'm not someone who's used to being close with a guy.

My heart started to race. I can't stand the awkwardness. It feels like I did a sudden hundred-meter dash marathon and it's all because of this childish yet adorable guy. I can even hear his soft breathing, that's how close he is to me.

I felt my body stiffen not really used to getting this close proximity with a guy before. My ears can literally hear the loud beating of my heart which I'm hoping that he can't hear because it will be so uncomfortable.

I tried to think about what to do but my body seemed frozen.

What the hell is this guy thinking? And, what is happening to you, Jisoo?

Jimin must have noticed me stiffen as he moved his body away from me but not after laughing so hard.

"Noona, do you like me?" he playfully teased.

My face frowned immediately. "I don't like small men."

"Ouch!" he dramatically exclaimed while clenching his chest pretending to be hurt.

Not being able to stand Jimin's childishness, I exited the game app on my phone and face him, still sitting down, but I can't even see his face properly since he won't stop laughing hysterically. 

I hope his fans see this side of him, adorkable. or they may already have?

I remember how Jungkook was like this me before.

"Oppa." I tried to get his attention by calling him oppa though I am basically older. He only grins, happy that he won over me. 

"You can't do that!" Slightly pissed off, I moved a little closer and pinched his cheeks so hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" His laugh immediately turned into scream while he tries to hit my hand away from his cheeks. Too bad, I'm to pissed off to do that.

Jin and Jungkook came in with me and Jimin hitting each other.

Jin  Immediately jumped in between and hit Jimin as well, though in a playful way.

"Jungkookie, tickle him, c'mon!" I told my brother as I stood from the cushion and attack Jimin's tummy. I need to avenge myself.

With my instructions, my brother started tickling Jimin until the other slowly slide down the cushion still laughing, tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"Yes!" I pumped my fist in the air as if I just won a match. Jungkook reached out his hand to Jimin who can't seem to stop hiccupping, probably due to laughing too much.

"Aren't you guys tired?" I asked the guys after I sit back on the cushion.

After the whole day's appointment, I am expecting them to just lie down and sleep but Jimin would pass as someone who just woke up.