Visitor

Jisoo's POV

I woke up from the sound of a loud banging outside of my door.

What the hell?

A groan involuntary escaped my lips.

Why do these people always have to bang at her door? I mean, a girl gotta have to have her sleep right?

After turning my face to the other side, I covered my face with a pillow. Yep, whoever is banging at my door can kiss his ass and wait till Christmas.

The person behind the door must have realized that I won't be opening the door any time soon and gave up.

Great. Silence. I never knew I'd longed to have this.

However, my happiness didn't last long as I heard the door opening.

Good Lord, why did I forgot to lock the door?

I threw the blanket that is covering my face and was greeted by my brother, panting and looking so pale.

"Why? What's wrong?" I immediately asked.

"Omma," his eyes are wide in panic.

The color of my face was drained out of my body.

"Our mom? What's wrong with omma, did something bad happened to her?" I immediately sat from my bed, afraid that something bad might have happened to her.

"Ani," He turned his head sideways and then he gulped.

I threw a pillow at him which he caught with both arms. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until I heard him answer.

"Yah, Jungkook, you scared me." I clenched my fist and acted like I'm going to smack him. 

"Can't you see that I'm sleeping? Omma's birthday is not until next month so let me go and have my little sleep okay? Go away!" I shooed him with my right hand, asking him to leave this instant.

After grabbing another pillow, I lied back to my bed determined to catch a good sleep this time.

I'm so close to falling asleep when I heard a familiar laugh coming from outside the door.

My eyes shot open.

It can't be.

I immediately bolted up from my bed to find Jungkook staring at me with an arrogant expression right on his face which I'm sure meant, "What did I tell you?"

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed.

I jumped out of my bed and run through the door.

That can't be my mom, right?

I have never run this fast in my life but I swear to God, I came in the living room in a flash.

Jungkook tried to tell me something but I don't need to hear from him at this point. Right now, what's important is for me to see my mom.

My eyes widened when I saw my mom talking with Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon.

They must have felt my presence as they all turned in my direction in an instant.

My mom looked at me from head to to and then back to my face with a disapproving look.

"Omma, you're here?" I said while trying to catch my breath.

She faced me, arms crossed and raised one eyebrow at me.

"Is that how you're supposed to greet your mom? And Jesus, at least look a little decent when you're in front of your mother, sweetie."

Confused as what she just said and by the shocked look at the boys' face, my eyes dropped on my body only to realize that Jin's shirt is hanging loosely on my body.

 Thank God it was so big that it was hanging loosely until almost her knees.  

Jin decided that it's not okay that I always wear Jungkook's clothes so imagine how shocked I was when he suddenly barged into my room and grabbed all of Jungkook's clothes from my closet. 

I'm not even sure where those clothes are right now. After that, he came into my room and filled my wardrobe with his clothes instead. 

Isn't he the sweetest?

My eyes widen as I felt someone grabbed me by the shoulders and lead me back to my room.

"Yah, are you crazy? Didn't I told you to make sure to wear something decent every time you're at home?"

I felt his hand smacked me at the back of my head.

Still confused, I looked at him. "That's my mom, right?"

He looked at me bewildered. "Come to your senses, noona." He said as he waved his right hand in front of my face.

"I'm going out. Put something decent and wash your face. How dare you go outside with those marks of drools on your face. You're really disgusting, you know that."

"Yahh!" I smacked his arm real hard and watch him as he close the door.

"I'm not joking, paboya. I'm sure Jin hyung is now thinking how stupid he'd been to even like you," he said mockingly then immediately shut the door before I can even hit him again.

What the hell.

I found my way to the bathroom and got dumbstruck when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

Ge'ez. My brother is not lying after all. She grabbed her hair and stomped her feet for her stupidity.

God, why?