Apology

Jisoo's POV

"It's okay Jungkook-ah. It's not your fault, araso..." I heard my dad's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my brother crying on the seat beside me while our dad is caressing his back to keep him calm.

My heart ached a little.  

Why was my little brother crying?

"Kookie-yahh, why are you crying?" I said,  my voice hoarse,  it almost came out as a whisper.

My brother's face flew to my direction and the next thing I knew, is him hugging me while crying.

I looked at my father confused. Then I noticed my surroundings. Why am I in the hospital,  and on a hospital bed?

"Noonaa..." he said while still crying. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

My eyes got teary when I felt my brother's tears.

It felt so good to have him again by my side.

"What are you even asking sorry about?"

I looked around us then saw both of our moms went in.

My mom immediately went closer when she saw me awake.

"Yah. Jisoo yah. I told you to be careful,  didn't I?" She said as she started crying beside my father whom I noticed, is already teary-eyed as well.

I smiled. It has been ages since we all gathered together.

"Wow. Is it a family day?"

My stepmom chuckled.

"I'm glad you're back sweetie. You made a lot of people cry."

I smiled at her as she looked at me lovingly. I may not be her daughter but I know in my heart that she had always thought of me as hers.

"Why am I here anyway? The last thing I remember was going inside of my room." I asked them confused.

My brother let go of me, tears still streaming down his cheeks. I lifted my hand to wipe the stain of tears covering his handsome face.

"Yah, noona!" I can hear the uneasiness of his tone. "Next time, check the food first before eating. Why did you eat Jimin's food? It has peanuts on it." he scolded me.

"Ow?" I said.

 So that's why I was having a hard time breathing. I thought it was just because I was upset and had been crying a lot before that.

"Sorry," I said sincerely. "I wasn't paying attention," I added. Again,  he hugged me real tight.

"Yah,  Jungkook,  you missed me this much?" I playfully asked which earned me a light smack on the head. I heard my dad and our moms laugh.

"You were knocked out for two days,  paboya. You scared the hell out of me. You actually died for a second there. I hate you." he replied.

My eyes went wide.

What- I died????

"Shut up!!! Are you serious?" I asked, a little shock on what my brother was telling me. I looked at my parent s and saw my mother nodded as if telling me that it's all true.

"Why would I joke about it?  I was getting mental. If not for Jin hyung, I might not have been able to bring you to the hospital on time. We almost lost you."

And then I remembered Jin.

He must have been scared.

"You need to be healthy and get out of here. Your stupid boyfriend is doing a pity party all by himself,  he's scaring the shit out of the other members."