Realize

Jin's POV

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. Answer me, please..." I said as I continuously dial his number while I change my shirt.

The moment I saw Jungkook's message about Jisoo going to the airport, I just lost it.

I can't let her get away from me. Not this time.

My mind is going crazy and I'm sure that my chest is about to explode any minute.

Just the mere thought of not being able to see her forever still gets me. You see, I tried that idea but all I can say is that it all backfired. To be honest, I know I had been so stupid.

If we break up now, I'll leave...away from you, away from everybody else...And I won't be coming back. I won't go back.... at least not for you, not to you...

I close my eyes as I remember in my mind what she said that night and it keeps coming back to me her whole reflection, her sad face, and crying eyes.

I broke her. I made her cry. I let her go... just because I was so stupid.

Why did I even think that breaking up with her is a good idea?

I am my happiest when we were together. Now, my heart feels empty.

I can't even smile the way I used to. I can't even throw a Dad's joke with my fans and they knew that something is wrong.

I thought getting away from her will actually be for the better.

I thought that if I let her go, our fans will stop hating her... that if I let her get away from me, she won't get hurt about everything that she'll see on the media.

I know that dating an idol like me is tough. She'll constantly get a lot of hate. Her face will always be plastered on articles. Whatever she does, some people will put the fault on it.

During that time that I saw her almost die, my soul almost left my body. She had been upset before that happened, of course, mainly because of me. I know she cried when she saw me with Ara. And then, a lot of articles came out.

She had been a lot. Everything that had happened to her was all because of my stupidity. And I can't let another disaster happen because of me.

So I fucking let her go. I let go of the person I love dearly.

I let her go even after she tried to reach out to me.

I let her go after she tried to show that she's okay even after I had hurt her.

I let her go even after she begged that I stay.

I let her go even after she gave me a lot of chances to be with her.

And now, my heart is shattered to pieces.

This whole fucking week was a disaster. I tried my best to forget her but I felt more miserable as days past by.

The boys keep sending daggers at me and Jimin kept coming to my room and asking why I did that.

Hoseok doesn't even want to see my face. V was so mad that he slammed the door on my face last night when I knocked on their room. Jungkook had never disrespected me before but I hurt her sister so what can I expect?

And earlier, Yoongi lost it when he saw the articles about me and Ara. Yoongi punched me real hard. The other boys would have probably done the same if I wasn't older.

To be honest, I probably needed it because my mind is a mess.

The article is not true. Screw dispatch.