Sneaky

No one's POV

"hm, well, thanks?" she shyly chuckled.

They are both just outside the door and they can't seem to decide what to do next, obviously too shy about what happened earlier.

"Yes." he gulped.

She shifted her weight on her right feet while her left foot decided that it's okay to be a little kid and play with the doormat underneath.

Anyone who can see them from afar would think that they're some high school kiddos having a little confession with one another, except this time, it's actually some kpop star and a sister of his band mate.

"I hope you had fun" he added.

Her heart started to beat faster, again. Not that it wasn't the entire time that they are together.

It won't be surprised if a horse leaps out just right outside of her chest because she's pretty sure there those were not butterflies that were racing inside her right now.

"I hope we can like, ahm.." he hesitated a bit but she looked straight into his eyes, curious of what he was about to say.

"What?" she asked, finding it so cute that you're blushing in front of her.

"I mean..." He took all the remaining courage that is left with him and asked her, "do you wanna go out with me again?"

She chuckles when she saw you say those words with eyes closed real tight. So she decided to be a little playful, "Well, I don't know...."

He lifted his head immediately after sensing the hesitation on your tone. "Why, you did not enjoy?" He immediately asked afraid that he may have done something wrong.

She laughed at his worried face and decided that he's too cute so she cupped his face with her hands and stared right through his eyes, though she'd gathered all the remaining strength that she has because, oh boy, his eyes are mesmerizing. It looks like it can even bury a soul.

He flinched at the sudden contact but was too happy to even pull back. He lifted his hands and touched hers. 

"I had fun." she smiled. His heart melted because he knows how sincere her words have sounded. He's so happy that he has met a pure soul.

Little does these two know that the other guys were busy watching them behind the curtain in the window while Jimin is trying his best to hear what they are talking about.

A little smile tugged over Jungkook's face. He is happy to see that his sister is starting to have her own life, a life without worrying about him.

He then decided to let those two lovebirds have some little more chat and pull everyone back to watch tv. Though he had a hard time with Jimin and Taehyung who can't seem to understand what's really happening.

===============================

Jisoo's POV

It's almost three at midnight and here I am, being careful not to make a sound. I'm going to meet Jin outside and do a little walk to the park so we can talk.

The truth is, we've been doing these for a week since we've officially been together.

Yes, everyone, we are together. You can all die in jealousy.

I smiled at the thought. If only I can tell people about it.

We've decided not to tell the others about our relationship so we're being sneaky by meeting in secret outside.

This is something big because I have never kept a secret to Jungkook nor my mother.

I'm almost at the front door when I heard a sound from behind. I immediately looked back and found Jin near the kitchen door and asked me to come over.

Unsure what is happening, I decided to follow him in the kitchen and once I arrived, my nose was greeted with a heartwarming smell.

On the table, there are two plates with eggs and bacon on another plate.

"Let's eat here instead of going to the park. It is so cold, I don't want you to get sick." My heart melted at what he said.

I was touched by his gesture.

Sweet.

I looked at him and found him smiling cheekily with the apron still wrapped around his waist and wooden spoon on his right arm. What a cute little bunny.

God. What did I do in my past life to deserve someone like him?

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. Lately, it's been a habit of her to just hug him so tight. She's getting used to the feeling of being with him.

She heard him chuckled.

"I'm sorry for the eggs. I was trying to make it into some heart shape but I almost got this whole damn kitchen burnt down." She chuckled upon hearing him.

"Nah, it's okay. You should have waited for me so we can do it together." I told him, arms still wrapped around him.

She really appreciates the little things that he does for her. 

One time, she found him washing all the apples on the counter because she found out I loved eating one every day. 

I can't tell him that Kookie regularly washes those because I don't wanna burst his bubble.

Jin put the wooden spoon on the table and hugged me back softly.

"Nope. I like to cook for you this time. We'll have our comeback soon and I'm sure we can't hang out more often after that."

I hugged him tighter after hearing those words. Sadly, it's true.

She's never the jealous person but somehow, she's starting to imagine him being with a lot of his fangirls and she's getting mixed emotions about it.

But I can't tell him that. She doesn't wanna be a possessive girlfriend. That's his passion and she won't take that from him.

"As much as I like to hug you, I think it's time that we eat because the food is getting cold"

She chuckled but before she can put her arms down, they both turned their heads towards the door when they heard someone cleared his throat.

They were both left dumbstruck when a figure emerged from the entrance of the kitchen.

"I don't wanna really disturb the two of you but Chimchim here needs a glass of water, so if you'll excuse me." He groggily went towards the counter to get a glass of water.

They both jumped away from each other after realizing that they still have their hands around each other.

God, of all BTS members, why does it have to be him?

She immediately sat down on the nearest chair while Jin went on the sink and pretended to do something.

After drinking his water, Jimin went to the sink and put down the glass.

I pretended to be sleepy by putting my head on the table while my eyes follow his movements on his way out of the kitchen. But before he reached the door, he looked back to us.

"You know, for trying to be a little sneaky, you both suck at doing it." he then turned around and left.

I buried my face on my hands and slouched a little. This is so embarrassing.

Jin laughed at how miserable I looked. I'm not sure how he's finding this so funny. It's that sneakily little kid so she's sure everyone will find out about this.

Before she can recover, they heard Jimin shout from his door and she hoped that the ground could get her because of what he said 

"And make sure not to do something that I wouldn't do, araso?"

I'm so dead.