Embarrassment

Jisoo's POV

I would still be snuggling my pillow while sleeping if not for the continues knocking on the door. 

Not again...

I tried to cover my ears with a pillow hoping that whoever is knocking would get tired.

A few minutes had past but the knocking hasn't stopped. I grunt as I open my eyes. I put down the pillow that I used in covering my face.

I checked the clock beside the table and noticed that it's just a quarter past eight. 

Fuck you. She's not the type of person to curse but heck, no, not today.

Whoever this person is, I'm dying to smack him real hard on the back of the head.

I slowly put away my blanket. I hate it when someone woke me up on my sleep. I remember kicking Jungkook really hard before when he tried to wake me up.

I barely had any sleep as I went to bed at almost four earlier.

I slowly made my way through the door and was greeted by Jimin and Taehyung. 

Oh no. These kids... My right hand rested on my forehead.

My eyes then scanned the two.

They were wearing casual clothes. I wonder where these two will be going. A date perhaps? I shrugged at the thought. Not that I mind though, these guys are so good looking. I'm sure they must be seeing someone.

"Why?" my arms crossed as I tap my right feet on the ground patiently waiting for their response.

They better have a goddamn good reason for disturbing my sleep, alright.

 I tried to hide the bitterness in my voice but I'm sure I failed. 

What? I mean, they can't blame me. I just woke up.

Jimin smiled apologetically while Taehyung is still as cheerful as ever. Sometimes I wonder what kind of food do these people eat. They don't always act normal.

"Can we borrow your car?" Taehyung immediately said, his hands are clasped together, with puppy look all over his eyes. Though his voice is a little nervous. 

Like I would fall for that.

He pouted his lips while rubbing his hands together.

Okay, I lied, I guess I'm falling for it.

I can understand the nervousness in his voice as I never really mingle with them. I try my best to distance myself from them. I'm still not used to stay with some boys and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

What did he ask by the way? My mind is still blank.

They must have noticed my lack of focus so Taehyung repeated what he said.

"No." I immediately answered. 

I'm not even sure if these boys have their licenses. If something happens to them, the president will kill me. I'm practically their guardian right now. Their manager doesn't even stay here.

I did not even wait for a response from them and turned my back. I left them standing outside my door. I went back to bed. I need a good sleep and I'm hoping that no one will be disturbing me. I'm planning to stay in bed until the afternoon. 

"Close the door before you leave. I'm going back to sleep." I told them.

I haven't even reached my bed yet when Jungkook came rushing inside my room. My eyes followed his movement as he saw the car keys on the table and grab it. He gave me a quick hug and rushed outside the room.