Heartbeat

Jin's POV

"Hyung, it's okay. She's fine already."

My eyes landed on Yoongi who is sitting on the couch while I walked back and forth in front of them.

We're all now back in the house except for Jungkook who stayed because he was her brother after all.

Our manager sent us back home because a lot of fans heard about what happened and had camped outside of the hospital.

It's a huge mess actually. 

Once we reached the hospital, several articles came online about Jisoo.

There are some photos of us on a date in the amusement park and even a few when we were outside the house.

I don't even know how this happened.  I was sure there were no paparazzi in the area.  There aren't even some fans who noticed us when we were on a date.

Another one was the photos of us and Ara when we were at the station.

It was even captioned that I was in a relationship with Ara and I was cheating on her with Jisoo.

There is also one while she was hugging Jungkook while I was holding her arms like I am trying to break them apart. Technically, theories about multiple love triangles had arisen.

The last one was pretty bad.  An article showed that Jisoo was actually living with us in the house which made all the fans furious.

It was pretty chaotic. 

A lot of hate comments were directed towards her saying that she's a slut and she's breaking me and Ara apart.

Some even say that she's ruining BTS for going in between me and Jungkook.

Everything had been crazy and all of these happened in just a matter of a few hours.

To be honest, I was hurt when I read all of the comments about her. I wanted to go and tell people that she's not like that.

My Jisoo isn't a bad person. She's the purest and sincerest person I have ever met.

I almost did but the boys said I should stop reading the comments for now.

How can they even tell those things when she's almost dying here at the hospital?

Before we went home,  the doctor said she's already fine and stable but she won't be waking up anytime soon.

I almost went crazy when I saw her almost lifeless on the floor when we all rushed into her room.

What if Jungkook did not ask for her? 

Or if he hadn't checked what she ate? 

She could have died and we won't even know.

A lot of scenarios went through my mind

I want to kill myself. I'm so stupid. I should be the one lying there not her.

I was never this afraid my entire life. After what happened, I realized that I can't take the risk of losing her in my life.

I mean, I love my fans but I can't lose her either. Not anytime soon.

You're a fool, Kim Seokjin. I said to myself.

I should have gone to her immediately when she came home so we can fix things out.

I knew she was hurting but instead of coming to her first, I decided to satisfy to my curiosity by confronting Jungkook who turned out to be her brother.