Bed

Jisoo's POV

"When did she came home?"

"Yah, shouldn't we wake them up?"

"She just came back and this guy is keeping her to himself"

"These two are really suspicious"

"But why are they together?"

I yawn and stretched my arm up.

Why do I feel like I'm hearing a lot of voices?

My arms reached to my pillow. I snuggled closer. I don't remember my pillow smelling this good.

"Wah, je'ez. This girl is gonna get it"

My eyes shot opened when I heard my brother's voice.

But I was shocked to see that I am not snuggling with a pillow.

My eyes went up only to be greeted by a sleeping face of Jin. I gulped.

I looked around and saw the boys and my brother looking at us.

Startled, I immediately bolted out of the bed, then I fell.

"Awwww." I groaned. So much for a good sleep.

"What happened?"I looked up to see Jin trying to open his eyes and wondering why am I on the ground.

"Yah, Jeon Jisoo!" my mind went back to my brother as I heard him call my name.

"Ne?"

"We need to talk"I watch Jungkook as he walks out of the room.

The boys immediately went after him sensing some trouble but not without Namjoon looking back.

"You two, you need to come outside."

I immediately stood up to follow but Jin holds my arm.

"Don't worry, I'll explain it to him and everyone."

I looked at his face feeling sorry that his sleep was cut off because of me.

I saw the bed and my cheeks suddenly flushed after remembering how I woke up with him by my side.

How did I end up here anyway?

Jin may have sensed the confusion in my eyes,

"You fell asleep last night and your door was locked so I had no choice but to take you to my room"

"Ow. Thanks"

I don't even know what to say.

You can die now Jisoo. He probably heard you snoring.

"Ah, wait, I'm with you last night?" I looked at him confused.

He chuckled softly. "I almost forgot how you're always forgetful especially when you're sleepy."

She doesn't really understand what he meant but she nodded anyway.

"Ahm, let mo just go and talk to Jungkook," I told him then run out of the room.

I'm too shy to stay in the room with him. After I closed the door on Jin's room, I saw my brother patiently waiting just outside my room.

"Yah, pali!!!!"I run across the room too shy to even greet the guys in the living room.

"Yah, you sneaky little lady," I heard Jimin while V and Jhope were laughing so hard.

I opened my room and went in. Before Jungkook can even close the door, he started nagging me. "Yah, are you crazy? Why did you sleep in his room?"

I walked to my bed and sat on it. Not even bothering to rebut on my brother because I know I did wrong.

"I left you two alone last night to catch up but then I woke up finding you two on a bed."

"Last night?" I looked at him confused

"Well, midnight technically"

He scanned my face, "you don't remember?"

"I don't" I whispered trying to remember the earlier events.

I watched him as he goes back and forth in front of me.

"I'm telling you on Mom."

I got up immediately and hugged him when I saw him get his phone in his pocket.

"Yah, I'm sorry. I was so sleepy and I passed out. My door is locked so he had no choice but to put me on his bed."

Oops, that didn't turn out right.

My eyes turn wide on how outrageous he looked at me. Why do I feel like I just got myself into a larger mess?

"That's it. I'm gonna beat the hell out of him"He tried to fight his way out of my room but I pulled him by the waist.

What does he eat anyways? He's so strong.

"Really. Nothing happened. He just helped me." I told him while I struggle to keep him from going out of the room.

"Help my ass, Imma beat him!"

I tried to smack him in the head like I used to but he's gotten so tall I will fly if he kicked me.

After a few seconds of struggling, my brother finally gave up.

"Araso."

I sigh in relief and let go of him.

He went to sit beside me. Then hug me real quick. "Next time, tell me if you'd be away for so long. You got me worried."

Again, my heart dropped a little.

"I promise and I'm sorry for worrying you. " I smiled as I hug my brother back.

"And we need to do something about that habit of yours. You can't go around sleeping with a guy and not remembering it" I hit him on his arm and I heard him chuckled.

Wait, why does this feel somehow familiar, like, it already happened before?