Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

"You're getting thinner, babe, are your friends not letting you eat?"

I looked at Jin hyung as he move his face a little closer to the laptop,  eyeing my sister who's face was also plastered all over the screen.

"Silly. I eat loads. I'm just not the pig that you are." she chuckled as she watch her boyfriend pout.

"But I miss you. When are you coming back?" Jin hyung trying to be sweet but I swear I wanted to puke.

I really can't stand these two.

"Oh, I miss my baby too." my sister cooed on the other line.

Fuck. I can't stand this. I told to myself.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose after he heard what his hyung and her sister had said to each other.

Even after so many months of them being together,  you're still not used to the fact that your oldest member is now the boyfriend of your beloved sister.

I mean,  that's creepy for him. Sometimes,  he doesn't even know how to act with him.

"You're both disgusting. I hope you know that." I piped in,  my voice a little louder so my sister can hear.

Jimin high-fived me from the side supporting me for condemning the couple from being too cringy.  We are playing Jenga with Tae and Hobi hyung.

Yep, a manly man plays Jenga. And we're a bunch of manly men.

"Jin hyung,  can you actually continue video-calling your weird girlfriend in your room," Hobi exclaimed while he's busy trying to pull the red block of wood in front of him.

"Yeah,  because we're not exactly thrilled in hearing your weird conversations here," Taehyung added who laughed a little over the fact that the round ended after the red block of wood that Hobi hyung pulled made the entire tower to go down. 

"Aissst!" the older one cursed. He had been losing for three consecutive rounds and it pisses him off because he had made a bet with the younger ones of a massage if he lost.

"Well, it's dark in the room and my girlfriend loves seeing my beautiful face." Jin hyung shouted,  his voice a little too high pitched, it almost freaked out the four of them.

"Holy Fuck,  that was high!" Jimin cursed.

"Language Chimchim or I'll video-call Jisoo beside you," Jin warned.

"I'm sorry!"

I laugh as Jimin hyung immediately shut up after what our hyung had say. And I know exactly why.

Jisoo unnie had been setting us up with her friends, Jimin for someone named Chaeyoung and me with a girl named Lisa.

Which of course,  we declined not even bothering to check their photos. It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship, I do,  as long as I found the right person.

The problem is, looking past the history of my sister's friends, not a single person is quite normal. Every single one was so weird nor creepy.

Seeing Jin hyung and my sister's relationship all over the media was scary. Though her being a non-celebrity is helping Jin hyung a little, it ended up blowing the normal life my sister usually has.

There are moments when the media couldn't be controlled and the next thing she knew was her face plastered all over tabloids looking like a potato after a morning run.

But of course, Jin hyung doesn't mind. Jisoo is a goddess to her.

And my sister doesn't give a fuck either whatever people say about her.