Chapter Five

Miku's POV

   "Luka-Chan I'm in love with you!"

   I blurted the words out. My face went red and my stomach went in knots. Luka was blushing and staring at me surprised, then she slowly smiled.

    "Miku..." She kissed my forehead and held me. "You're such a cutie~"

   I went even redder. Then I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips, without even thinking.

   I swear to god, I've got to buy Kaito some of Hokkaido's famous vanilla ice cream later! He's such an awesome big brother for this!!

   I pulled away softly staring into her lovley eyes.

   We both began to smile.

   "AWWW!!"

   Rin was beside us with stars in her eyes and a huge grin on her face.

   "You two are such cuties together! I'm gonna plan the whole wedding~!" She squealed.

   "That's sweet of you Rin-Chan!" Luka said, even though I was blushing like hell.

    Then we heard a loud scream.

    Sounding like Len....

————

   Len's POV

   "TETO!!"

   I got by the poolside and hurriedly pulled her out and laid her on the concrete.

   "Teto?! Teto! Wake up!" I quickly got down and tried CPR.

   "Teto-Chan!"

Miku, Rin, and Luka were coming up behind me with terror in their eyes.

   "SOMEBODY CALL 911! GET A LIFEGUARD!" Rin yelled.

   I shook Teto beginning to cry. It was happening again, god please not again...

   "Teto please don't die!" I held her to my chest.

   "Not you too...!"

————

   Kaito's POV

   Len was crying again. But I'll be there to comfort him! I'm sure this time he'll really love me!

   But last time wasn't as effective as I thought it'd be... I guess that kiss on the cheek wasn't enough to get to him...

   I may have to try a more seductive charm...

   A bit of pain snapped in my head and I hissed. I pulled my hair and grit my teeth, what was wrong with—!!

   S̘̝̮̬̥͇ͭ͐ͭ́t̛̮̻̭̰̖̥̐̄ͧ̓͊̔ͫo͇̦̬̰͡P̖͍̱͒̔̍ ͎̫̤̍ͧͦI̻͓̱͍̱̯̊ͬ͊̊t͓̹̯͖ͮͦͣ̈́̐̅,͖͕̝̯͇̱̘̕ ͖̪̹̻̰̘̆ͫ͑ͫ̂͐͂͡ͅș̠͔̹͖̮T̠̩̩̙̯͍̟̉͂̓̉̍Ô̼̤͍̗͎͉̋͋͌̚p̘͚̿̊̅̈́̓ͧͨ͘ ̨̘̤̺ͅi̮͙̮͉͓͉͈ͫͫ͟T͛͛̋̀!̳͓̼̹̋̒̈̓͊̿̓͜ ̜͛̾G̛̟̬̤̟͓͛́͑Ö͖̣́̑̑ͬ̾̀d̪̘͎̓̄̓̿̅̍ͮ̀ ̣̪̣̀͐͟ͅp̮̭͈͊̌ͩ̀̃́ḽ̼̿ͥ̚E̳͕͛a̺̩̅ͪ̄ͭ̌̄S̹͍͕ē͍̠͖͎̳͈̎ ͊͂ͮ͆ŝ͍̰͚̆̾ͮ̒ͣ͑͜O̝̰̒m͓͕ͬͤ̉͒͆̔͠ḛ̴̱̳̳̣̜̾̀̈ͣ͐ö̢̪̳͉̟͇̘̏̋ͦ̔͗n͖̍ͦ̕Ȅ̸̹̓͂̉ ̧̩̩̬͚̘̜m̭͉̜̩͊ͅA̘͗̿́K̗̗̮̈́ͥ̍̑̂̊ͪe̹̖̥̞̞̎̌̽̅ͬ̀ ̟̪͇͙͓̹̫ͮi̛͙̤͇̲͚͙ͪ̄̃̽̂̇̚t̺̻̲̩̠͇͈ͪ̊́ͩ̏̄ ̨͉̮͇̙̥̏ͨ͊͐̊S̄ͣͦ̉̓̚̚T̲̝͓Ò̫̪̩͌͑ͭ̚P̦̜̱͉̂ͤ̐̐͜-͓̣̥͂̈́̓͂͐̉ͮ!̡̻̟̿̓!̖͕͛̈ͣ̀

   ....

   ....

   The pain stopped. Guess it was just a glitch.

5  W E E K  P A S S . . .

    Len's POV

    First Neru... now Teto...

    Am I cursed...? They both died on my watch... it must've been my fault...!

    I sat up from my bed and looked at my mirror. My hair was a mess and dark rings were under my eyes. My phone and everyone else's were spamed with emails from fans that were mourning Neru and Teto's deaths...

    It was sweet how they cared...

    I stood up and went to the door. I should talk to Kaito... he makes me feel better...

   I went down the hall and knocked on his door.

   "It's open!" I heard him say.

   I walked in then froze completely. Kaito was sitting on his bed in tight black jeans, he was shirtless and he had a towel around his neck. His hair was even kinda damp along with beads of water dripping down his chest.

    "Just got out the shower," He said, as if reading my mind.

   "Oh... ok. C-Can I talk with you...?" I asked.

   "Of course~!" Kaito said.

   I awkwardly sat by him and put my hands in my lap

   "Do you... think something is wrong with me...?" I asked. "I mean... Neru and Teto died after going out with me... is it my fault? Am I jinxed?" I rubbed my eyes as I spoke.

   "Len..." Kaito slid closer to me. "Don't say that. You're not jinxed, you're an amazing person. They were both just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

   I tried not to look at his wet six-pack as I continued.

   "I guess...but, I just think it's really weird..." I said.

   Kaito laid back on his bed.

   "I think it's really hot in here... did Luka turn off the AC?" He said fingering the zipper on his pants.

   I was as red as a tomato by now.

   "Uhm...I...I..." How was I supposed to react?! He was practicality seducing me!

   I stood up with my head down.

   "I'm going out with Rin for a bit..." I said.

   Kaito rolled on his stomach, swinging his legs.

   "Kay~!" He said smiling. God, this dork...

   I walked out downstairs.

   Maybe he is in love with me...