Chapter Twenty-Nine

TP's POV

   Luka held tightly to Miku as the younger girl cried.

    Police cars were outside along with a ambulance, but it just felt unnecessary. Miku looked like she was going to lose her mind when they carried out Rin's body.

   "Darling... don't be afraid... please stop crying..." Luka said softly.

   Miku had a traumatized face with tears falling all over her cheeks. Luka held tight trying not to cry herself.

   Her, Meiko, and Kiyoteru had gotten home late. She found that the basement door was open and went inside. As soon as she saw Rin laying lifeless and her true love braking down she called the police. Miku hasn't spoke since Luka found her. Luka held her tighter trying to keep her calm.

   "Miku... please stop crying... please, sweetie..." She begged.

   Miku stayed silent, holding tight to Luka's shirt. Luka finally shed a tear and hid her face in Miku's hair.

   "Miku-Chan please... what's happened to my happy girl..."

   Meiko jogged up to the two girls.

   "Hey... is Miku doing alright...?" She asked.

   "She still won't talk to me..." Luka pulled back a little keeping her arm around Miku.

   Meiko folded her arms and bit her lip.

   "I can't believe this happened... why would she even do this...?"

   "Maybe..." Luka frowned, "Maybe Len getting hurt was too much for her... she was being trashed online... then people stopped listening to her songs... this might have finally done it—"

   Miku suddenly screamed getting everyone's attention.

   "NO! NO, RIN-CHAN DIDN'T!" She started to cry as she yelled, "She was right! It was all lies! Akaito and Kaito did it! They did all of it! If I said something she'd still be alive! This is all my fault!"

   Luka stared at her in terror.

   "Miku... what are you—"

   "KAITO KILLED HER! HE KILLED ALL OF THEM! AKAITO MADE HIM DO IT! IT WAS ALL HIM!"

   Luka got down and hugged Miku, in a poor attempt to calm her down. Meiko looked around trying to think of what to do. A few police officers came over to see if Miku was alright. Kiyoteru was the first over.

   "What's going on? What's wrong with her?!" He cried.

Luka looked at him while holding Miku close.

"Akaito and Kaito did it..."

————

   Len's POV

   Kaito held my hand tight as we looked at the stars.

   I barely knew how to react. My true love was given me his heart by asking me to marry him. I swear my own heart took flight. He held me close and kissed my lips and we stayed under the stars together. I felt like all our problems had gone away as soon as he put the ring on my finger. Kaito held me to his chest and kissed my cheek.

   "Darling... should we get our own place...? So we can get away from all of this?" He asked.

   "Yes, definitely. If Rin hates our love... then there's no point in us being here..." I said.

  He smiled at me and nuzzled my nose with his.

   "I love you so much... I hope we're always together, my love..." He said touching my cheek.