Chapter Fourty-Three

Len's POV

   "Oh my God...!!"

   I was amazed by the sight before me. The beach here was so beautiful! And I didn't expect the house to be so big...!

    "Kaito, is this seriously our house?!" I said

   Kaito wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

   "Only the best for my soon to be waifu~"

   "Shut up...!" I blushed and playfully pushed him.

   He laughed and went to grab our bags from the trunk of his car.

   "You can go on inside." He said.

   I nodded and went toward the house. Even the inside was beautiful. Everything had already been set up.

   "Oh, Kaito you're such a sweetheart

   "Oh, Kaito you're such a sweetheart..." I said to myself. I went up the stairs to see our bedroom. It had a perfect view of the pretty ocean scene. The walls seemed bare, but knowing Kaito he'll probably paint some pictures for them.

 The walls seemed bare, but knowing Kaito he'll probably paint some pictures for them

   I went to the window to get a better look at the ocean. The waves were so calm at the moment. I felt relaxed watching them. I started humming a song softly to myself. I then felt arms wrap around me and a kiss on my neck.

   "Your voice is so pretty~" Kaito said in my ear.

   I blushed and leaned into his embrace.

   "I like your voice better, Kaito-Nii. You put so much heart into your songs, I love hearing your voice." I said.

   Kaito nuzzled my nose and kissed me.

   "Then you'll love my next song~"

   I smiled and turned so I could hug him and properly kiss him.

   "Definitely~"

   We kissed again, holding onto to each other. He lifted me and lied me on the bed. I pulled back, turning red as he stared leaving kisses all over my neck.

   "Stop that, Kaito~!" I giggled.

   "I can't help myself, you're sexy as hell."  He leaned closer, "And I know you want my popsicle rubbing against your banana~"

   "KAITO, JESUS CHRIST!"

   I pushed him off and he fell at my side laughing his head off. I sat up and folded my arms.

   "You're so damn weird, I swear to god!" I cried.

   He held his stomach as he laughed, his cheeks turning red

   "Ahahahaha, I'm sorry! Hahaha!!"

   I rolled my eyes and pouted.

   "You're so weird sometimes..." I grumbled.

   Kaito finally stopped laughing then pulled me down into his arms and kissed my nose.

   "Hey, I'm weird because I love you~" He grinned, "I hope you know I'll just get weirder after we're married~"

   I laughed a bit and smirked before kissing his lips.

   "You better not, ya dork~"

————

   TP's POV

   "What?! No, Meiko you're crazy!"

   Luka turned away but Meiko quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

   "Luka, just listen! We can't trust Kaito anymore! He's dangerous, we have to get him uninstalled and completely deactivated!" She cried.

   "NO! Kaito wasn't responsible for his actions! Akaito is the one that bugged Kaito and is being dealt with as we speak! Plus, Kaito will be here later so Master can fix it!" Luka snapped.

   "Bug or not, he's dangerous!! Plus he's being ridiculous! He's a grown man that's forcing a 14 year old into marriage and sex! He has to be taken care of already!!"

   "Wait. I get it..." Luka pushed Meiko's arm away, "This isn't about the murders or anything! You're just upset Kaito chose Len over you!"

   "No! It's not that at all!! Why would I love Kaito?! He's a killer and a pedophile! Len is too blind and stupid to understand he's too young for this!! Besides, Kaito has been around for long enough, it's about time he was erased!"

   "Meiko, we are fucking android computer programs! We don't actually fucking age! You need to quit it with this attitude!" Luka put her hands on her hips and glared. "And if Kaito really has been here for long enough so have you. You both were made around the same time. Heck, you were made before him! You definitely have been here long enough! Why don't we get you uninstalled?"

   Meiko was about to fire back but was stopped when Miku walked in the room.

  "Luka-Chan?" She was in her pajamas and rubbing her eyes, "I can't sleep, come sleep with me...!" She whined.

   Luka looked over at her and sighed.

   "I'll be there in a second, sweetie." She said calmly.

   Miku sleepily smiled and went back to her room. Luka looked back at Meiko with another glare.

   "You're insane if you want to kill Kaito over jealousy. Think about your actions and fix yourself." She said before taking her leave.

   Meiko breathed angrily then punched the wall out of frustration. She pulled her hair and fell the the floor trying not to cry.

   "Why... why don't they understand...?!"