Chapter Twenty

TP's POV

    "Meiko!"

   Kiyoteru ran in the Meiko's room with an exasperated look on his face.

    "Meiko, have you seen Rin? It's past her curfew!" He cried.

   "No, sorry." Meiko said.

    Kiyoteru groaned and dragged a hand down his face.

   "Damn, this is the last thing I need!"

   Kaito walked up behind him and leaned in the doorway.

   "Are you looking for Rin? She's with Akaito. He called me earlier saying Rin came to his house. I was just about to go pick her up." He said.

   Kiyoteru gave a sigh of relief.

   "Alright, thank god. Hurry and go get her. I need to have a talk with her." He said.

   Kaito gave a nod and went out to his car. He got in and drove straight to his brother's house, a slight look of anger in his eyes. When he pulled up he went straight inside, the door was unlocked. The house was dark, a few broken items were on the floor here and there. Kaito knew very well what went down here.

   Kaito went to the basement and knocked on the door.

   "Akaito! Open the door!"

    After a few seconds the door opened. Rin was on the other end of the small room. Her hood was pulled back and the glasses were broken on the floor. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was desperately struggling to get them off.

    "Kaito you bastard... I swear when I get out of here Len is gonna know the truth...!" She yelled.

   Kaito kneeled down in front of her with a blank look in his, slightly violet, eyes.

    "Why do you keep trying... Len is all that makes me happy..." His voice shook as he spoke, and his eyes flickered red, "I stay awake every night in pain, and I can't take it anymore...! Len is the only thing that makes me feel alive...! He makes me feel complete...! And you... want... to T̴͈̬̻͔̙̈̓̂͗ͮA̛͑̒͐͋͑͗k̭͎̫̰̯͛ͤͅE̥̟̜̜̋̓ ̴̗͉͆̈̉̃t̴͍͚̠̦̣̰̏̂̋Ḥ̵̥̜͍͇̣̱̋͆A̵͚͉̹̫̓ͫt̹̟͓̺͔̽ͥ͒ͮ ͎̳̠̺̼͕̣̆͌̒̿̑̍ͣ͞F̲̳͉̯ͬ̏ͪ̔ͥͮͅr̖ͯ̉͐õ̗̘͉̣̞͛M̈̀ͬ̆ ̪̪̍m̱͕̖̽̽͆̔̍̚̚͜É͚̭̘̭̜͉̲ͤ͒ͣ̄ͫ̂!͇̻̈́̚!́"

   Kaito's eyes were completely red by then. He had grabbed Rin's neck while he was talking and he was even crying. Rin gasped for air and tried desperately to get Kaito to let go of her neck.

   "Ok, I think she's scared enough," Akaito pulled his brother back.

   "L̙͍̘̞̖͉̬ͫ̀͞E̮͕͕̽͐ͦͮ̓ͦa̛͇̙̞̮͌̒̆̅̔̈V͍̾ͬͤ̆͋ͦe̤͉̘̩͍̯̫͊̉ͦ̈͊̈ͮ ͆̉̾̑M̡̰̋̐ͅE̘̗̱̳͍ͮ̽̂ ̯̩̖ͩ̅̚ͅa̞̞͕̩̍ͥ̾l̙̦ͨͩ̑̾ͥǪͬͨͥ̾N̴̯̳ͯͪe̫̊̂ ̠̗̯̝̙͐ͬ̈ͯͪ͗̄d͈̦̓̃̐ͦ̋̚̕Ö̹ͯ̾ͯͬN̷̹͎̖̦̫̞̈́'̸̼̍ͧͅt̟͙̖͇̜̙ ̦̯̥͓̦͍̹ͮ͆͗̏͌T̪̘̭̤̫͜O͎̥̖͕̲̘̩͑̊̈́̾ù͔̭̝̙͔̘̦̕c̐ͪͬH͓̰̻̜ͧͧ̋̔̓͌̏ ͈̩̤͇̦̗̖ͣͮ͒͋m̖̞̉ͨ̓E̶͚̩̲̘̭ͪ!̧̰̬̭̣̞͖͋̎ͤ͊̄̋!͚͙̦͆̉̐ͦ"

   Kaito lashed out and screamed, gripping his head as a loud feedback erupted from him. Rin winced at the horrible sound and shut her eyes.

   "Fuck, Kaito! Geez, did I overdo it?"

   Rin opened her eyes again to see Akaito pushing Kaito to sit on his knees. The redhead opened up a close by laptop and opened up a bunch of programs that looked a little familiar to Rin. She stared at the screen, trying to see what Akaito was doing. Then her eyes went wide as the pieces of the puzzle came together.

    "... Kaito's infected a virus... you infected with a virus!"

   "Yeah, so what if I did?" Akaito said nonchalantly.

   "Why would you... don't you see what he's doing?! You've made him a murderer!"

   "What can I say? I wanna see my baby brother toughen up. He used to be such a crybaby, and look at him now!"

   Akaito shut the laptop. The feedback sound was gone, and Kaito had calmed. His eyes were back to their azure color.

   "Now, I'm don't want my game to end so early dear. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut about this or I'll have to... ya know... rip you apart limb from limb!" Akaito gave Rin an unpleasantly smile.

   "Nnn..." Kaito snapped out of his temporary trance and rubbed his head. "Aka, my head hurts... what was I just doing, I forgot..."

   "You were just taking Rin back home! Past her curfew! I'm quite sure you'd like to see your little boyfriend Len-Kun, right?"

   Kaito smiled softly and hummed.

   "Len-Kun..."

   Akaito went over to untie Rin.

    "One other thing. Don't try to fight. I can send one simple bug to Kaito's system and you'll be dead in seconds."

   Kaito grabbed Rin by her arm and dragged her upstairs.

"It was nice having you, sweetheart~" Akaito said sarcastically as she was taken away.

   Kaito pushed Rin in the passenger seat of his car then got in the drivers seat.

   "Master will be upset to hear you were out past curfew... I bet it will anger him more over the fact you've gotten yourself hurt... The company can't afford another death..." He said in a rather empty tone.

    Rin glared at the bluenette beside her, all while trying to hold in her tears.

   'I can't go on like this... if Akaito wants a game with violence... I'll give him violence...'

    When they got home, Kaito played his innocent card again, and Rin was the one getting yelled at. She remained neutral and obeyed when Kiyoteru told her to go to bed.

   But not without taking Meiko's car keys first....