Chapter Fourty-Four

TP's POV

   "Sorry about that. Meiko and I had a disagreement..."

   Luka walked into Miku's room and sat on the bed beside her. Miku held her tablet just staring at the screen.

   "Luka..." She looked at her lover, "Don't lie to me ok...?"

   "Of course I won't lie to you...what's the matter baby...?" Luka said touching Miku's shoulder.

   The younger girl made a face and showed her the tablet screen. She was on Sega's website in the Photoshoot Section.

 She was on Sega's website in the Photoshoot Section

   "Tell me now who this boy is. Everyone is telling me he's a failed character and was never made, yet there's photos of him and me and so many more all over the internet. There's even songs with me singing with him all on YouTube, tell me right now who he is and don't lie."

   Luka went silent and swallowed. She twirled her hair and bit her lip.

   "Miku... I can't say anything without Master's permission—"

   "Luka I mean it!" Miku suddenly snapped, "Don't you dare even think of lying to me! Tell me right now who he is! Why is he all over the internet, why are there photos and songs with me and him, why are fans saying this is who Len is marrying, Luka TELL ME!!"

   "Miku, I can't! It's... it's not something I can exactly tell you..."

   Miku had pain in her eyes.

   "Don't tell me... did you guys erase my memories?! What, was something wrong with me?! Did you guys erase anything else?!" Tears started falling down her face.

   "Do I really know the real you... how long have you been lying... is my love for you a lie...?"

   "No, no sweetie! You're my everything! I can't live without you!" Luka touched Miku's cheek, "I love you more than anything, please don't ever think I won't love you!"

   "Then tell me the truth. Tell me who this man is right now." Miku stared at Luka's eyes, now unable to stop her tears.

   Luka put her hands on Miku's shoulders and gasped lightly before speaking.

   "I'm sorry, sweetie... but I'm not allowed to tell you anything without Master's permission..."

   Miku didn't say anything. Then she made a face and pushed Luka's arms away.

   "Of course, you love your damn job more than me!!" Miku got off the bed pushing Luka away from her.

   "Miku, sweetie—!"

   "Don't call me sweetie! I'm done with you!!" Miku screamed before running out the room.

   "Miku, wait!!" Luka ran after her.

   The younger girl had ran straight out the house to her bike. She got on and powered it up. The bike motored into life and she sped down the road. She could hear Luka screaming her name as she did. Tears slipped away past Miku and she gritted her teeth.

   "Forget her... just forget her..."