Chapter Fourteen

TP's POV

    "Hey, Len?"

    Kaito slowly walked in the room toward his lover. Len sat on his bed holding himself and crying a little.

   "Are you alright, love?" He asked wrapping his arms around him. Len rubbed his eyes.

    "I hit her Kaito..." He said with shame in his voice. "I feel so bad, I got mad at Rin and I hit her...! Master would be so mad at me...!" Kaito hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek.

    "Hey, don't cry... Rin hits you all the time, don't feel bad..." Kaito gave a small smile. "Can you smile for me~?"

    Len groaned and broke eye contact.

    "Aww, come on Lenny~! Please~? Pretty please with ice cream, whip cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top, pweaaaasseee~~!" Kaito said like a little kid.

    Len finally gave in and started laughing.

    "There's my happy boy~" Kaito covered his cheek in kisses

    "I love you so much..." Len said smiling bright.

   Kaito put his arms around Len's waist to gently delivering a kiss to his lips.

    "I love you even more..."

————

   Kaito's POV

    Len was so cute, I love my precious baby so much. I didn't feel like I was falling apart or broken with him, I felt so calm and safe... I don't want him to stop loving me...

   I'm sure Rin knew my dark secret now. So I need to get rid of her... I feel murder won't help too much, some part of me doesn't want to cause anymore bloodshed for some reason. I've done so much already I don't know how to get rid of her...

   I'm sure Akaito has some tricks up his sleeves. I've actually been keeping some of his really dark secrets for almost 2 years now... secrets that could get him arrested...

   I decided to head to his house later tonight.

    I let Len sleep in my room that night. He looked like such a cutie when he was asleep. I kissed his head before I left the room, whispering an 'I love you' in his ear to make sure he had happy dreams. I went downstairs walking down a hallway. Just as I was about to open the front door a voice stopped me.

   "Where are you off to, mister?"

————

   TP's POV

   Kiyoteru stood in his pajamas and glasses staring at Kaito with his arms folded.

   "Ah! Uhm... I just..." Kaito stammered with his words.

   "I need an answer, Kaito." Kiyoteru said.

   Kaito made a pout face and twiddled his thumbs.

   "I wanted to go see Akaito-San... all these deaths are really scaring me, and I want to make sure my big brother is ok..." He said innocently.

   Kiyoteru sighed and softened his look.

   "Honestly, I think you care too much." He said.

   "I just don't want him to be alone tonight. But I promise I'll be back tomorrow morning!" Kaito said.

  Kiyoteru pondered for a moment, adjusting his glasses.

   "Ok then. I better see you at the studio tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff I need you to do!" He said.

   Kaito nodded quickly.

   "Ok, dad. I promise I'll be there! Have a goodnight!" He said before rushing out.

   Kiyoteru wandered back to his room with his hands in his pockets.

   "Since when was Kaito so worried about Akaito...?"