Chapter Ten

Quick Note:

Kiyoteru Hiyama is the Master/father of the Vocaloids in my book.

  I know he is a Vocaloid himself, but it is simply based off the MMD series on YouTube called 'Shion' where he was the creator of the Vocaloids.

Plus I'm to lazy to look up who the actual creator is. 😛

  This had to be written so it would make sense in the future.

  On with the story!

————

    TP's POV

    Kaito stared out at the scene before him.

   He loved how the ocean sparkled on a clear moonlight night. His birthday party was earlier that day. He went off to the beachfront to be by himself for a while. Kaito put his hand on the railing breathing in the salty ocean air.

   "It's so nice out here..."

   Kaito started to hum quietly to himself, not even noticing Len walking up.

    "Hey Kaito!"

   Kaito looked back at Len and smiled.

   "Hi Len-Kun~!" He said.

    "Uhm, here I never got to give this to you earlier..." Len pulled out a box with a blue ribbon.

    "Happy birthday Kaito-Nii..." Len said.

   Kaito took the box and opened it. Inside was a silver ring with blue and yellow hearts

 Inside was a silver ring with blue and yellow hearts

   "Len-Kun...." Kaito said awestruck.

    "You're my best friend. I'm really happy you're always there for me and making me feel better..." Len said shyly.

   Kaito's face was a bright red by now. But he smiled and wrapped an arm around Len, making him laugh.

   "Thanks Len-Kun! Friends forever!"

    "Yeah!"

   A firework went off in the sky surprising them.

   "Hey Leeen! I found a bunch of Chinese fireworks, help me set them off!" Rin was nearby waving around some sparklers.

   "I better help her... can we hang out at that arcade tomorrow?" He asked.

   "Yeah ok~!" Kaito said.

    With those words Len ran over to his sister.

————

   Kaito's POV

    Oh my god... am I actually getting through to him now...? This is the best birthday ever! I put the ring on my finger, the smile on my face growing even more.

    Then I felt my phone going off in my pocket. I quickly answered.

    "What?"

    "I have everything set up. You can do whatever you need to do now."

   I cracked a small smile.

   "Thank Akaito-San."

   "Yeah, consider it my birthday present to you ok! Also, you better buy me some strawberry lemonade ice cream!"

   I rolled my eyes.

    "Ok, we'll go out sometime night. See you then."

    I hung up and pocketed my phone. I glanced at Rin and Len running around with sparklers. Len was so cute; running with sparklers in his hands and a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile again.

    I don't care if Gumi has to suffer. I don't think I care about anything at this point...

————

    TP's POV

    Gumi Megpoid hummed happily to herself as she walked home. She lived on her own, even if she was aware of Neru and Teto. It had been recommended to Sega that they keep the Vocaloid characters together to keep them safe. But Gumi refused and continued to live alone.

    As Gumi approached her door she unlocked it and went inside.

   "Such a busy day..."

    She sat on her couch looking at the books she had purchased that day. Gumi gave a smile and opened one up.

    Then there was knocking.

    "Really? Agghh..." Gumi stood and answered.

    "Hi Gumi-Chaaan~!"

    "Oh. Hey Kaito. Why are you here so late at night?"

   The bluenette tilted his head.

   "I needed you for something! Can you come with me for 2 seconds?"

   Gumi tried to process what he was saying.

    'Kaito needs me... at 11:30 at night...? What does he even want?'

   "Um...ok...?"