Chapter Twelve

Rin's POV

   I couldn't stop staring. Kaito was cupping Len's face while kissing him and Len was stupid enough to kiss him back. Gumi can't be the one responsible for all of this...

   It had to be Kaito, I know it! He must have framed her or something... I know Gumi, she was always the career first kind of girl, she didn't care about relationships...

   Len pulled away from Kaito with blush on his face. Kaito was smiling at him. Suddenly I fucking hated that smile... he must have something that can give me proof in his room. I just have to wait for the right moment...

————

    Len's POV

   "Stop that!!"

   I laughed as Kaito splashed me again.

   "Gotcha!" He cried.

   The two of us were down at the beach as a first date. Moonlight shined down on us, causing me to stare at Kaito. His hair and eyes practically glimmered in this light. He was really handsome...

   "Whatcha staring at, cutie?"

   I was snapped out of my thoughts.

    "Oh! Nothing... nothing..." I said.

   Kaito wrapped his arms around me.

    "Nice try, ya liar!" He said, tickling me.

    "Noooo! Stooop! Ahahahaha! Kaito!!"

   "Never~"

    He tackled me to the ground and blew raspberries in my stomach.

    "KAITOOO! STOP IT! HAHAHA!!" I cried kicking my legs.

    He finally stopped and kissed my cheek.

    "Kay, but I'll just do it again later!" He said.

    "You better fucking not!" I said hitting his chest.

    Kaito laughed and hugged me.

    "Ok, I won't. Only because you're too cute to say no to!" He said nuzzling me.

    I smiled and kissed him softly.

    "I love you Kaito..." I said.

    "I love you so much more~" He whispered.

————

    TP's POV

    "Riiinnn...?"

    Miku stared at Rin as she digged around Kaito's room with an eyebrow raised.

    "What are you looking for?" She asked.

    "I think Kaito framed Gumi for murder. I need proof he's a Yandere!" Rin said looking under his bed.

   Miku watched Rin run around with a confused look. Did she hear the younger girl right?

    "Ok... have you tried the closet...?" She asked, following along with the supposed game.

    Rin sat still for a moment, as if realizing a dumb mistake.

    "I was just getting to his closet!" She said.

   Rin opened up his closet. There were only a bunch of scarfs and coats hung up, along with a punching bag with Rin's face.

   "What the hell?!" Rin cried.

    Miku burst out laughing.

   "Well you found proof he doesn't like you!" She said, holding her stomach.

   Rin rolled her eyes as she looked behind all the coats.

   "Hush. Are you gonna sit there or help me?" She said.

    "Girls, what are you up too?"

    They both turned to face thier Master, Kiyoteru Hiyama, who had his arms folded with an eyebrow raised.

   "Nothing!" They both cried.

   He gave a chuckle.

   "Alright, out you both go. You shouldn't be messing around in Kaito's room." He said.

   Rin groaned as she walked out, with Miku behind her.

   "What are you gonna do now?" Miku asked playfully.

   "I'll wait until I'm home alone. Seems like my best chance right now...."