Chapter Six

Kaito's POV

   Len-Kun was blushing so much. He had to enjoy the little show I gave! Any longer I would have made the show even better~

   But I better follow him; Rin may set him up with another girl again.

   I started to dry off my hair and and look for a shirt, when I heard knocking on my door.

   "Whaaaatt?" I said.

   In seconds, Miku ran in wrapped in a towel, damp and with her hair let out, bearing a flustered face.

   "KAITO-NII!!!" She cried.

   "Miku what the fuck did I say about coming in here naked?!" I yelled.

    "Shut up, this is important! Luka is taking me on a date and I don't know what I should wear! I'm not sure if I should go for cute or sexy!" Miku whinned. 

   "Just wear maybe your Solitude outfit. Or Natural. Where are you guys even going?"

   "A dinner date at that snazzy new restaurant." Miku said.

   "Then wear your Innocent outfit or something! Just put on some fucking clothes!"

   Miku smiled.

   "Thanks Kaito! I'll tell you how it went!" She rushed off.

   I sighed grabbing a shirt and pulling it on, then I ran downstairs and grabbed my shoes. Meiko was at the table reading, and glanced at me sideways

   "Hey where ya going?" She asked me.

   "Just going to that track by the ocean. I'll be back later, ok?" I said.

   "Alright. And be careful while you're out. We don't want you to get murdered too." She said a little serious.

   I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Ohh, if only she knew.

   "Mei, nothing is gonna happen to me! I'm too tough to get murdered!"

   "Kaito. I mean it." She walked toward me and put her hands on my shoulders. "I don't want something to happen to you..." She said.

   Before I could reply she hugged me tight, startling me a little. Meiko wasn't the one to hug me like this... whenever she put her hands on me it was to slap me or something.

   "Meiko...?" I said slowly.

   "Just be careful..." I heard her say.

   Unsure of what to do, I slowly hugged her back.

   "Alright... I will..."

   I slowly pushed her away and went out the door. As I walked out to my car my head was going crazy with the unfamiliar codes

   Meiko can't have a thing for me... can she?

  Whatever, I don't care.