~Chapter 2~

Rob's POV
I hung up the Skype call with Preston and slumped into my chair. I start to think about everything that has happened. The thing that stands out most is playing the parkour map with Preston.

When do I get to meet you?

It would be nice to meet the guy I met online. He seems like a cool guy and I can't help but wonder who he is in real life. I know we have only done a few videos in the I feel like I've known him for years. I should bring up visiting soon, but not now.

I got up from my chair and made myself coffee, and went back to my computer and made a new video for my channel. I decided to do a  Minecraft Factions video since its been a week since I have done one. I set up my computers and face cam.

~After Video~

I turned my computers off and took my coffee mug to the kitchen. I walk to the window and look outside. There was a gentle breeze and it was very cloudy.

It's a beautiful day...

I throw on a hoodie, got my black converse on, and walk out the door, then I started to jog. I kept moving until I found a little shopping area. Luckily I kept my wallet in my jeans. I went inside the store and just browsed for a few minutes, taking a break from the cold. I looked around and I saw a small, navy blue suitcase.

Is this a sign or is it just me?

I looked at the price tag and it was on sale for $65. That's a really good deal considering the fact that the other suitcases were over $100. I grabbed the suitcase and purchased it.

I step out into the cold and walk back towards my house, rolling the suitcase behind me. I got back inside and the sun had almost set. I check the time and it's now... 7:55.

I decided to start getting comfortable. I took a shower, threw on a plain white t-shirt, black sweat pants and went back to my computer to play more Minecraft. I created a single player world, set on survival. Ideas for bases flooded through my head as I go and start gathering wood, stone, and all my essentials.

I checked my time later on, and it reads 12:03! I guess I just lost track of time. I walk into a my work in progress base, and log out. I get up, grab my iPod, and walk to my couch and turned on a playlist.

Tomorrow's the day...

I fell asleep almost instantly upon laying my head against the pillow.