~Chapter 19~

Rob's POV
As we watched the anime called Sword Art Online all afternoon. Preston cuddled into my side and I wrapped my arm around him. It was a pretty peaceful way spend the afternoon. Watched the clouds, ate at a lovely diner, and now watching anime. All of it was done with Preston.

We are currently nearing the end of SAO episode 7 where Kirito and Lisbeth are on a journey to get materials for a new sword because Kirito broke the best sword Lisbeth had. They are now back to Lisbeth's shop and Asuna rushes in and hugs her and starts talking.

"OOH I BET SHE JEALOUS!" Preston says loudly and I laugh.

We both continued to watch until the episode was over. Then we hear a knock on the door. I turned off the TV and walked to the door together. I opened it to find Lachlan, Mitch, and Jerome at the door. Lachlan was smiling, Mitch has a small grin and Jerome was smirking. "What have you two been up to in there?" Jerome teases and wiggles his eyebrows. I don't know who's was redder between Preston and I, all I know is that my cheeks are on fire and Preston's face was like a tomato. My cute lil' tomato.

'We were watching anime together. What time is it?" I ask.

"It's about 7:00p.m. now." Lachlan answers me.

"Want to bring Pizza home? Or go out?" Preston offers.

"Let's take a vote." Mitch suggests and all of us nod in agreement.

We all walk to the living room. Preston and I sit on the couch, Mitch and Jerome sit on the other couch, and then there's Lachlan sitting in a chair. "I am the ultra third wheel." Lachlan gives a goofy grin. We all laugh and quiet down.

"Alright, let's take a vote. Only vote once. Raise your hand if you want to stay in." Mitch says. Preston and I raise our hands.

"It's settled, we are going out. Sorry guys." Mitch told us.

"Don't worry about it! I'm alright with it." Preston beams.

"What he said." I motion towards Preston. He grins at me and takes my hand in his. I return his expression.

"Let's get in the car." Lachlan shouts. We all run to Preston's car and get in. Jerome is actually driving, Mitch is in passenger, Lachlan is sitting behind Jerome, Preston is sitting in the middle, and I am sitting behind Mitch.

"Where are we going?" I ask, nervousness seeping into my voice.

"It's a surprise." Jerome smirks in the mirror.

Well we're screwed.

"It'll be okay, I hope." I hear Preston whisper in my ear and holds my hand. I smile at him and he puts his head on my shoulder. I look forward and I see Jerome holding Mitch's hand with his free hand. "I see the cute little Merome action there." Preston wiggles his eyebrows.

"You know it." Jerome winks.

We pull into a parking lot a few minutes later. We get out of the car and approach. There's a guy at the front. "Are you guys over 21? If so, ID please." We all show him ours and we are allowed in.

"Welcome to the club." Jerome opens his arms.

"Jerome... why are we here?" I ask.

"We are at a club to party. We agree to go out and this is at least out of the condo. Let's go" Jerome grabs Mitch's hand and drags him off to the bar.

Lachlan walks in to the dance floor, leaving Preston and I standing awkwardly together. "Um... wanna go dance with me?" Preston asks.

"Sure." He takes my hand and I hear the song 21 Guns by Green Day play. I put my arms around Preston's waist, he wrapped his arms around my neck, and we started to slow dance together.

Do you know what's worth fighting for
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating

Preston smiles at me and I smile back at him and pulled him closer to me. Then, we started swaying to the music.

Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide
Did someone break your heart inside
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul

"You having fun?" He asks me.

"Anything with you is wonderful to me." I give him a smile.

Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins

Preston lays his head on my chest and I put my forehead on his head.

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky

You and I

Preston lifts his head up, and I pull him into a kiss. This has been the best moment of my life.