~Chapter 5~

Preston's POV
"Preston?" A guy wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans similar to mine approaches me. I take notice of his dark brown eyes and hair and I just realized I almost for got to answer!

"Rob?" I put down my sign.

"That's me." He starts to smile.

"It's so great to finally meet you man!" I smile and give a small handshake and pull him into a hug.

"Same to you!" He pats my back and we both start towards the parking garage where his car was.

"How was the flight?" I try to start a conversation.

"I slept through most of it though... But yeah, it was good."

"Great. Want to record a vlog?"

"Yes! Please!" He cheers and puts his suitcase and in the trunk.

"Okay. It should start in 3... 2... 1...
Hey guys! Tonight, I'm at the airport picking up the one and only Rob (aka. Mr.Woofless)!"

"Hey guys!" He gives a small wave.

I pull out and start driving out of the parking garage and start driving out.

"So Rob, how does it feel to be out here in Texas?"

"Feels pretty great!"

"Wonderful! So what do you want to say to the fabulous viewers out there?" And I pretend to have a microphone in my hand like an interviewer.

"I'm so happy I can be here and to finally meet Preston in real life. Believe it or not I planned this a week ago. "

I'm so happy you're here, I just wish you knew...

"Anyways, I can't wait to record more videos with Preston and am looking forward to getting some food too!" He says and I laugh.

"What a charming fellow." I pat his shoulder.
"Want some coffee or go to my place?"

"Ooh! Coffee!" He rubs his hands together.

"We are going to go get coffee now, and we'll be right back!" I stop recording just in time. We reach my favorite coffee place.

We both walk in, get our coffee and both sat down at a booth. We start having a full on conversation planning new recordings and what to in Texas together.

Together...

We both finish our coffee, and carry our conversation to the car and all the way home.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I unlock my door to my condo.

"This is a nice place you got." Rob looks around and grins.

"I'll show you around. Follow me. I'll give you the grand tour!" I joke and he laughs.

"Okay."

"This is the common room, the kitchen is to your left, the comfy couch and TV are on the right. And you can get a good view of the city from here."

Rob looked out the window and smiled. "That is a good view."

"Alright, so here." I motion for him to follow me down the hall. "Here is my room." My room is painted in a light grey color and my king sized bed has red covers has a black wooden footboard and headboard. "And in here is my bathroom." Rob follows me into my bathroom. The walls are similar to my room, there is a large walk-in shower, a bathtub right next to it and two sinks connected to each other.

"Wow. This is amazing..." Rob looks around in awe.

So adorable...

I shake that thought out of my head and walk down the hall again. "Here's your room." The room is painted grey like my room and bathrooms. His queen sized bed has navy covers and a dark grey footboard and headboard. "And lucky you, you get a walk in bathroom!" The bathroom is similar to mine as well but a little smaller and less spacious.

"I'm feeling pretty lucky." He says as he gets his suitcase and bag and unpacks. He puts his clothes in the dresser and sets his laptop up.

"Ooh and one more thing!" I say as I grab his wrist and walk down the hall to my recording room. "Here is where I record my videos." I smile proudly and his smile remains.

"This is an amazing place, I wish I lived here."

I wouldn't mind that...

Ugh! Why do these thoughts come back to my head?!

"Yeah, you can visit anytime. Also, there more rooms so if you want to explore, you can. I'll be right back."

"Okay!" He says and I walk out of the recording room. I go to my room and sit on the bed.

I can't believe this is happening. My wish really did come true...