~Chapter 10~

Preston's POV
"Rob?" I open his door to see him laying on his stomach with hands hugging a pillow and his head lay on it.

Why is he so adorable?

I mentally smack myself for almost disturbing him. But I'm sure that he's been asleep for 6 hours now!

"Robbie?" I coo and rub his back.

"Hmmm? Hi..." Rob says sleepily.

"Sorry to disturb you, but you've been asleep for 6 hours. It's now 5pm and I was wondering when you want dinner." I told him softly.

"Nah, it's fine..." He sits up and stretches.

He's so cute...

Why are my thoughts like this? "I'll have dinner whenever..." He gets up.

"I was thinking maybe a pizza. Is that alright?"

"Of course!"

"What do you want?"

"I'll have half a pizza with just cheese please."

"Alrighty, I'll go order now."

"Okay."

I walk out of the room and pull out my phone and dial the pizza place's number.

"Hello, I would like a one cheese pizza please.... Delivered please.... (Enter location)... okay....thank you!"

I hang up and walk to Rob's room to let him know it was going to be here in 20, but his shower was on... I'll tell him later.

I go to my computers and check my Skype messages. 2 new messages.

~ - ~ - ~

Lachlan: Aye, just wondering when I should get my tickets to come see you! It's been a long time. Anyways, message me back soon! Thank you!

Me: Hey Lachy! You can come anytime. Just let me know. Also, if at all possible, try coming soon because I have someone I want you to meet. But yeah, just let me know he details and we'll take it from there. Thanks.

~ - ~ - ~

I check the second message.

~ - ~ - ~

Jerome: Hey Preston! I just wanted to know if visiting you was still an option. Mitch and I are in Florida right now and we both were starting to plan a visit. Respond back when you can. Thanks!

Me: Hey Jerome, you can still visit anytime. I have a friend I want you to meet and Lachlan is planning on visiting soon. Go ahead and plan, just let me know when!

~ - ~ - ~

Lachlan just responded.

~ - ~ - ~

Lachlan: I just got a flight that comes in two days from now at 10pm. Is that alright?

Me: Of course! I'll be there!

~ - ~ - ~

Jerome also just responded as well.

~ - ~ - ~

Jerome: We are going to drive over tomorrow. I just saved a hotel reservation because we decided on stopping in Western Alabama (I don't know why we chose there but whatever). We plan tobe there in 2 days and aim to get there around 11pm (Hopefully earlier!). I'll keep you updated. Thank you so much!

Me: No problem! Lachlan is coming in around 10 so most of the pack will be here.

Jerome: Cool!

~ - ~ - ~

I close the Skype tab when I hear the doorbell ring. Pizza's here!

I wonder how Rob going to feel when I tell him the news...