~Chapter 13~

Preston's POV
"We are doing... Never Have I Ever. How does that sound to you guys?"

I hear them say a mix of "Yes!" And "That's Good."

"Okay, want to eat first or do the video?"

Most of them wanted to eat before so I ordered pizza again. The pizza arrives and everyone is happy with life and we all sit on the couch and adjacent chairs. "3... 2... 1..."

"Hello everybody! I have most of the Pack here with me. We got Rob, Lachlan, Mitch, and Jerome with us and tonight we are going to be playing Never Have I Ever! Ready?" All the guys nod. "The only rule is to answer honestly so no lying! Who's first?"

"I'll go!" Jerome says and smirks. "Never have I ever... Fell off the bed and got knocked out?" He looks at Mitch.

The ones who said I have were Mitch, Jerome, and Rob.

The rest of us haven't so we said so.

"I'll go next. Never have I ever... Flirted with the person running the check out isle to get a discount?" He looks at Jerome.

"No regrets." Jerome says and we start laughing.

None of us have done that so we say that we haven't.

"Okay, Lachlan?" I say.

"Alrighty, so never have I ever... Got drunk and started dancing on the bar table."

Jerome says he has and the rest of us haven't.

"Rob?"

"Okay, so never have I ever... fell off a stage and got laughed but started laughing with them."

Jerome, Rob, and I said we have. The rest haven't.

"My turn. So never have I ever... Rode a hover board but fell into a pool soon after."

I have. So have Mitch and Jerome.

Our game continues like this but it gets so much more interesting. Like dating and kissing and all that (not going into too much detail). But I realize that we have been playing for 20 minutes and it's about time to end the video.

"Okay, so I'm so sorry guys buts all the time we have tonight. We will be doing more challenge videos during the next few weeks and do occasional recordings (maybe once a day) but yeah, I'll see you next time. Bye!"

"Bye!" The rest of the pack says and I stop recording. "So what now?"

"Okay, we should go to a bar..." Jerome starts.

"No, let's get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow though." I tell him. "Also we need to do sleeping arrangements. There's only 2 rooms with beds ready, so one of us has to sleep on the couch...."

"I'll volunteer!" Lachlan says.

"Okay.. So who's sharing a room?" I ask.

"What about Merome and Poofless?" Lachlan says. All four of us look at him with our faces red.

"You ship us? Really?" I ask.

"Of course I do. I believe!"

"Whatever, I'm going with Mitch either way." Jerome pulls Mitch by his side and Mitch blushes.

They are so cute together...

"Okay, I'll be with Preston them." Rob wraps his arm around my shoulder. The warmth rushing through my cheeks.

"Awe someone's blushing..." Merome says in unison.

"Say that to Mitch." I retort. Mitch's face goes red.

"Okay, so goodnight everyone!" Jerome says and grabs Mitch's wrist and walks to Rob's old room.

"Before you guys do anything, let me get my stuff!" Rob yells and runs into the room with them.

"So Poofless huh?" Lachlan smirks at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because, I think Rob feels more comfortable with you and besides, he just met us. Also, Merome is Merome. I am the very awkward 3rd wheel." He smiles.

"I just moved my stuff." Rob walks into the room.

"That's good. Anyways, I'm tired. Goodnight." Lachlan says and flops and the couch and doesn't move. He fell asleep very quickly.

"So I guess it's just you and me." Rob says. "Want to go get ready for bed?"

"Yup! Let's go." We walk to our room and I sit on the bed. "You can go first."

"Okay. I'll be quick." He says as he grabs black basketball shorts and a blue long sleeve shirt and walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. I listen as the shower runs and I lay down on the bed. I mean to close my eyes for a few minutes, but once I closed them, I didn't bother waking up.

Rob's POV
I get out of my shower, dry off, got dressed, and walked into the room to find Preston cuddling the pillow with a little grin. He looked so peaceful.

He also looks so innocent and dear...

You know what? I don't care what my thoughts are anymore. I'm not so sure what my feelings even are anymore. But all I know is that I want to be in the bed with Preston. And that's what I'm going to do.

I get under the covers with Preston and wrap my arms around him, held him close, and fell asleep.