~Chapter 6~

Rob's POV
I finish unpacking when Preston walked out of the room. I charged my iPhone because it was below 10% and decided to charge my iPod in the morning, because I sleep better with music playing.

I'm so glad I'm here...

"Hey, I'm back." Preston walks into the room.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?" I ask grabbing my pajamas out of the dresser.

"Not at all! I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Okay, thank you." He starts to walk out. "Wait-" he turns to me. "Oh, sorry, never mind."

"Um, okay" he gives me a small smile and walks out the door.

After he closes my door, I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower. While I'm standing in the shower, I replay what happened in the room.

Why did I do that? Why didn't I say what I wanted to say...

After 3 minutes of staring off into space, I wash my body. I hopped out of the shower after I rinsed all the suds out, I dried off, and put on a white t-shirt, and navy blue and black checkered pajama pants.  I walk into my room and grab my iPod and headphones and turn on my sleeping playlist. "Goodnight, Preston!" I yell.

"Goodnight, Rob!" He replies.

I turn off the light and got under the covers. I hugged the pillow and rested my head down and I closed my eyes and passed out.

Preston's POV
"Hey, I'm back." I walk back into Rob's room to see him grabbing clothes for the night.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?"

"Not at all! I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Okay, thank you." I start to walk out. "Wait-" I turn and face Rob. "Oh, sorry, Nevermind."

What did he want to tell me?

"Um, okay" I give a small smile and walk out and close his door. I go to my room and close my door. Since I showered before I picked up Rob, I'll shower in the morning. I change into a black t-shirt, and red basketball shorts and crawl into bed. I start to drift off with the sound of Rob's shower running. I hear it turn off a few minutes later and I start to drift off again.

"Goodnight, Preston!" I hear Rob yell.

"Goodnight, Rob!" I yell back and fell asleep minutes later.